- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Carl Martin Paraloop Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 583809 000000000 583809000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Many guitarists find that, while an effects pedal can be helpful with creating and using innovative sounds, sometimes the natural sound of the instru...Click To Read More About This Product
Take the edge off your effects pedal board sound.
Many guitarists find that, while an effects pedal can be helpful with creating and using innovative sounds, sometimes the natural sound of the instrument is compromised. Thanks to the Carl Martin Paraloop effects pedal, that digital sound can be controlled. The Paraloop is a single loop box with a mix control, designed for most amplifiers' serial loops. When used in conjunction with digital multi effects processors, the Carl Martin pedal brings out the guitar's natural analog tone. By simply running an effects pedal all wet (with effects engaged), then blending it with the Paraloop pedal's wet/dry control, the result is a more natural and blended tone, giving guitarists a balanced sound with added control over the effects. The Carl Martin Paraloop single loop effect pedal allows you to mix your dry analog tone with the digitally processed sounds of a multi effects processor, so that the guitar sounds more natural and less digitized.
- Dry/Mix/Wet control
- Bypass footswitch
- LED indicator
If your tone is important to you, this is a great tool or maintaining it. Order today.
- Power: 9V DC
- 9V DC adapter plug (+ on ring) Power consumption: 10 mA
- S/N ratio: 62 dB
- Input: 1m Ohm
- Output: 100 Ohm
- Send: 100 Ohm
- Return: 1 MOhm
- Dimensions: 2-13/16"H x 4-13/16"W x 7"D
- Weight: 1lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.