- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Carl Martin PlexiTone Single Channel Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H93848 000000000 H93848000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The new `single channel` Carl Martin PlexiTone was designed in association with Pete Thorn, and is housed in a small pedal-board friendly housing wit...Click To Read More About This Product
A simple stripped down version of the Pro Series Plexitone.
The new `single channel` Carl Martin PlexiTone was designed in association with Pete Thorn, and is housed in a small pedal-board friendly housing with 3 knobs and 1 switch. Apart from Pete's slight modifications that give this new pedal a tighter bottom-end and slightly softer high frequencies, it is exactly the same gain structure as the High Gain setting on the original Pro-Series PlexiTone. It just plays better with different amps. The single Plexi also incorporates the new DC-DC converter circuitry, so the pedal can be powered by a regulated 9V Power Supply but will still operate on the same +-12V level as the original AC powered PlexiTone. This allows Carl Martin to use the same high quality components which provide the same tone and headroom that make the CM Pro-Series stand out from the rest!
- Designed in association with Pete Thorn
- Pedalboard friendly
- Tighter bottom-end and slightly softer high frequencies
Add it to your pedal board today!
- Battery: The PlexiTone does not accept the use of battery, only external power supply.
- Power consumption: max. 62 mA
- Power supply: 9 V DC (regulated), 100 mA minimum, 2.1 mm female plug, center negative (-)
- Input: 1M Ohm
- Output: 200 Ohm
- S/N Ratio: 54 dB
- Dimensions: 4.72" (W) x 3.74" (D) x 2.2" (H)
- Weight: 0.94lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.