- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Carl Martin Quattro Analog Multi-Effect Pedal
- Write a Review
- 150260 000000000 150260000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With classic guitar tone disappearing down the road of digital modeling amps and effects, Carl Martin is proud to introduce the Quattro four of the ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
No menus, no screens, just plug in and play with four mindbendingly great effects!
With classic guitar tone disappearing down the road of digital modeling amps and effects, Carl Martin is proud to introduce the Quattro four of the most popular Carl Martin effects in one package.
The Quattro begins with Carl Martin's award winning Compressor/Limiter circuit with single controls for compression and level. The Two-Channel Overdrive has switches for on-off and for selecting between the crunch and high-gain stages, and controls for tone and level. In classic fashion, the Vintage Chorus has a speed and a depth control. Finally, the vintage style Echo has controls for level, tone, repeat and tap-tempo, as well as an on-off switch. No hard to read screens, no menus to scroll through, just set-up and play. There is no simpler multi-effect pedals on the market! There is also an effects loop built in between the overdrive and chorus effects for that special drive or fuzz pedal that is part of your sound.
You also get famous Carl Martin build quality, ultra quiet switching, a high quality on-board regulated +/-12V power supply which allows use of the finest components allowing the greatest amount of headroom, and low output impedance which leaves your amp sounding exactly like your amp.
- Two-channel overdrive
- Vintage Chorus
- Vintage Style Echo
All 4 one and one 4 all - order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.