- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Carl Martin Surf Trem 2018 Tremolo Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L58916 000000000 L58916000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Carl Martin Surf Trem has received a facelift from the boys in the back. The 2018 Surf Trem gets its circuitry from the famous Carl Martin TremO'...Click To Read More About This Product
Catch some serious waves with this awesome tremolo.
The Carl Martin Surf Trem has received a facelift from the boys in the back. The 2018 Surf Trem gets its circuitry from the famous Carl Martin TremO'vibe and takes you back to those infamous American amplifier tremolos — but wider, deeper, yet smooth with no noise or coloration. Clean, transparent analog trem — just what you would expect from Carl and the boys.
The 2018 Carl Martin Surf Trem has head-mounted Input/Output/9v, a very cool small footprint two tone anodized diecast case, the same heavy duty switch and the awesome Carl Martin DC/DC converter circuitry that allows the pedal to run with +-12v internally while still being powered by a regular 9v 200mA external power supply. Bigger sound, bigger tone, all analog, all Carl Martin!
Call or click to order today!
- Power requirement: 9V
- Die-cast case
- Top-mounted I/O
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.