- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Carl Martin Surf Trem Vintage Series Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 153123 000000000 153123000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Surf Trem gets its tremolo circuit from the Carl Martin Tremovibe. With just speed and depth controls (just like an old tube amp), those classic ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Get the great tremolo tones of the '50s and '60s.
The Surf Trem gets its tremolo circuit from the Carl Martin Tremovibe. With just speed and depth controls (just like an old tube amp), those classic tones are easy to achieve. The Surf Trem features a retro heavy die-cast case with 9V battery compartment, cool color, and heavy-duty bypass switch.
Slow and dramatic (twin peaks)
For the slow song with a lot of drama in the tone, tweak the depth knob up and set the speed to match the tempo of the song.
To give the guitar a subtle timbre or vibe, go easy on the depth knob and set the speed fairly high. This gives a light effect that can be used very often, as it will not dominate the song with a heavy character.
Set both the depth and speed knobs high and use together with a fairly high-gain drive for a very powerful effect.
- Carl Martin Tremovibe circuit
- Speed and depth controls Retro heavy die-cast case with 9V battery compartment
- Heavy-duty bypass switch
Order this cool retro effects pedal today!
- Power: 9V DC (Hot on ring)
- Power consumption: 28 mA
- S/N ratio: 60dB
- Input impedance: 200kOhm
- Output impedance: 1kOhm
- Dimensions: 6.7"W x 2.8"H x 4.5"D (170 x 70 x
- Weight: 1.9 lbs. (.85kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.