- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
CopperSound Pedals Foxcatcher Overdrive/Boost Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K47936 000000000 K47936000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Foxcatcher from CopperSound is the result of a six-month trial and study. After a variety of breadboard builds and circuit explorations, the CopperSo...Click To Read More About This Product
Give your signal some extra punch and versatility.
Foxcatcher from CopperSound is the result of a six-month trial and study. After a variety of breadboard builds and circuit explorations, the CopperSound team decided to clear the breadboard and start with a circuit that it loved, the Bluesbreaker. From there, the designers began changing and adding to the base circuit. The first of which was a slight change to the tone section and the addition of the Nature knob. From there, they added an output buffer and true bypass stylings.
From the start, they wanted to have an independent boost section on the pedal. That decision was easy, the Gravity Bomb. They then added an effect order toggle switch. Lastly, CopperSound incorporated a Burr Brown audiophile op amp and made it so that Foxcatcher can receive up to 18 volts. This allows for even more clarity.
- VOLUME – Controls the overall output volume.
- TONE – Controls the overall brightness. Adjust to taste.
- NATURE – The “magic” knob! Use in conjunction with Tone and Drive to sculpt a glassier, tube-driven effect.
- DRIVE – Controls the amount of overdrive. Get gritty while adding sustain.
- FIRST TOGGLE – Determines whether the boost is pre (adds gain) or post (adds volume) to the drive circuit.
- BOOST KNOB – Controls the desired boost amount when the right footswitch is engaged.
- 9V-18V – Standard 5.5mm x 2.1mm center negative power supply. Foxcatcher has internal polarity protection. 18V is recommended for the “always on” player for it’s added clarity.
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.