- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Danelectro Fab Echo Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 151844 000000000 151844000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The stripped down FAB Echo Guitar Effects Pedal is made with Danelectro's famous fun attitude. The stripped-down FAB Echo pedal has everything you ne...Click To Read More About This Product
The least expensive cool-sounding echo in the world.
The stripped down FAB Echo Guitar Effects Pedal is made with Danelectro's famous fun attitude. The stripped-down FAB Echo pedal has everything you need and nothing you don't. Mix and repeat knobs give you plenty of signal control while a big button lets you punch it in and out. The FAB Echo effect's Cool retro-futuristic design is tough and small with nonskid rubber base. Runs on 9V battery or optional 9V DC adapter.
- Rugged and sharp design
- Mix and repeat controls
- Large, springy button
- 9V operation, battery (not included) or optional adapter
- Rubber base
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.