- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
DeltaLab TD1 Tube Driver Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Product 501252
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The TD1 Tube Driver Pedal from DeltaLab creates a warm overdrive distortion effect reminiscent of classic rock and blues tones of the '60s and '70s. ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Classic, all-tube rock and blues tone.
The TD1 Tube Driver Pedal from DeltaLab creates a warm overdrive distortion effect reminiscent of classic rock and blues tones of the '60s and '70s. The TD1 guitar pedal also lets you overdrive your favorite tube amp or solid state amp, creating harmonically rich overdrive and sustain.
- Sturdy metal case design
- True bypass switching
- Easy to use Gain, Tone, and Level controls
- Powered by either a 9-volt battery or an AC adapter (not included)
- 3 Year DeltaLab Warranty
- Input Impedance: 500 kOhm
- Output Load Impedance: >10 kOhm
- Equivalent Input Noise: -110dBm
- Power Supply: 1 9-volt Battery or external 9VDC adapter (not included)
- Power Consumption: 11mA
- Dimensions: 2-1/2" W x 1-19/50 H x 4-3/4" D
- Weight: 1.2 lb.