- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
DigiTech GNX4 Guitar Multi Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Product 150848
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Digitech GNX4 Guitar Multi Effects Pedal features a built-in MIDI drum machine that rivals standalone units and includes a vast library of high-q...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Amps, effects, recording ” a total creativity machine!
The Digitech GNX4 Guitar Multi Effects Pedal features a built-in MIDI drum machine that rivals standalone units and includes a vast library of high-quality kits and patterns. It also lets you use your own MIDI files, and the GNX4 pedal can also playback MP3s, download lessons from guitar magazines, and has 8-track digital recording that can be operated with foot controls. It records to a CompactFlash card (not included) for later transfer to computer via a USB connection.
Pro Tracks Plus software for PC or Bias Deck 3.5SE software for Mac are included. These allow you to stream 4 channels of 24-bit audio to the computer while simultaneously listening to 2 channels of playback with zero latency. For the finishing touch, process your work through world-class Lexicon reverbs courtesy of the Pantheon reverb plug-in. With 35 factory presets, 6 reverb types, and a simple yet powerful user interface, Pantheon is an indispensable tool for your recording work.
- 15 guitar amp models
- 10 bass amp models
- Distortion stompbox modeling
- Hypermodel creation for unlimited tones
- 11 simultaneous effects
- Built-in 8-track digital recorder
- 6 channels of audio streaming
- Mic preamp with 48V phantom power for recording vocals
- Stereo line inputs
- JamMan Delay Looper with 8 levels of undo
- Built-in MIDI drum machine with multiple patterns and kits, plus MIDI file compatibility
- CompactFlash memory
- 80 user, 80 factory presets
- 24-bit A/D conversion
- Included software: Pro Tracks Plus, Lexicon Pantheon Reverb Plug-in
- Cakewalk Pyro Express CD burning, BIAS Deck 3.5 SE Mac recording software, and X-Edit Editor/Librarian software
Buy it today and blow your own mind.
- 1/4" unbalanced Guitar In
- XLR balanced with phantom power mic input
- 2 - 1/4" balanced TRS line inputs
- 1/4" stereo TRS footswitch
- 2 - 1/4" balanced line outputs
- 2 XLR balanced line outputs
- 1/4" stereo TRS headphone output
- MIDI In/Out/Thru
- USB port