- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
DigiTech iStomp Downloadable Stompbox
- Write a Review
- Product H79958
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The DigiTech iStomp is an entirely new concept in pedals. It works just like a traditional stompbox with one huge exception. It can be completely rec...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The pedal that changes everything now with 10 free e-pedals included!
The DigiTech iStomp is an entirely new concept in pedals. It works just like a traditional stompbox with one huge exception. It can be completely reconfigured by loading it with any of the many e-pedals available in the Stomp Shop app. The iStomp now comes with 10 of the top ePedals, right out of the box!
Unlike devices that require you to stay tethered to your iOS device, the iStomp does all of its processing internally. This means professional-quality, high-definition signal processing with no latency and you dont need your iOS device while youre playing.
See what the new world of e-pedals can do for your music.
Stomp Shop App
Connect the iStomp to an iOS device using the DigiTech Smart Cable. In about the same time it takes to download a song, you can completely reconfigure the iStomp with any e-pedal from your virtual road case using the Stomp Shop app. Disconnect the Smart Cable and youre ready to use your iStomp just like you would any traditional pedal. Just download the software for free at http://www.digitech.com/en-US/softwares/stomp-shop-ios-43.
e-pedal Virtual Road Case
The Stomp Shop saves a record of all the e-pedals you purchase becoming your e-pedal virtual road case. You can now carry your entire e-pedal collection with you on your phone. From the Stomp Shop app you can reload any e-pedal to your iStomp at any time.
e-pedal Custom LED Color
You can choose one the color of the 9 dot LED light on their iStomp when you load an e-pedal from the Stomp Shop App e-pedal store and virtual road case. It is a great way to identify each e-pedal when it is loaded on your iStomp.
DigiTech Smart Cable (DSC for iOS)
The new DigiTech Smart Cable (DSC) is a proprietary cable developed by DigiTech in conjunction with Apple that allows direct communication between DigiTech products and iOS devices such as an iPod touch, iPhone, or iPad. The iStomp along with the Stomp Shop App are the first DigiTech products to incorporate the new DSC cable and DSC Port.
DigiTech and iStomp are trademarks of Harman International Industries, Incorporated, registered in the United States and/or other countries. iPhone, iPod touch, iPod, iPad and App Store are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. œMade for iPhone, œMade for iPod, and œMade for iPad means that an electronic accessory has been designed to connect specifically to iPhone, iPod, and iPad, respectively, and has been certified by the developer to meet Apple performance standards. Apple is not responsible for the operation of this device or its compliance with safety and regulatory standards. iPod, iPhone, or iPad are not included. Features, specifications, and appearance are subject to change without notice.
- Includes top 10 ePedals
- Load any e-pedal to your iStomp from the Stomp Shop e-pedal store and virtual road case
- Free software downloads offers 34 different e-pedals to choose from
- User-defined custom LED color for any e-pedal loaded to the iStomp
- Die-cut removable custom labels for multiple e-pedals included with your iStomp
- True stereo in and stereo out
- Stomp Shop App saves all your e-pedals in the app to become your virtual road case
Thousands of sounds waiting at your feet. Order today!
- Controls: On/Off Footswitch, 4 Control Knobs
- Audio Jacks: Input 1 (Mono), Input 2, Output 1 (Mono), Output 2
- Connector Cable: Proprietary DSC-iOS Cable
- Input Impedance: 500 kOhm (mono), 1 MOhm (stereo)
- Output Impedance: 100 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz “ 20 kHz +/- 1.7 dB (through DSP)
- SNR: >101dB (A weighted)
- Power Consumption: 150 mA @ 9 VDC
- Power Supply: PS0913DC-01 (US, JA, EU), PS0913DC-02 (AU, UK)
- Dimensions: 4.9 (L) x 3.15 (W) x 1.65 (H)
- Weight: 0.6lb.