- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dr. J Pedals D-54 Shadow Echo Guitar Effects Delay Pedal with True Bypass
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J02336 000000000 J02336000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Shadow Echo gives you analog echo that follows like a shadow. Hovering between reality and magic, the Shadow Echo box emits spooky slapback delays an...Click To Read More About This Product
A well-designed analog delay that delivers lush echo sounds and slapback.
Shadow Echo gives you analog echo that follows like a shadow. Hovering between reality and magic, the Shadow Echo box emits spooky slapback delays and deep echos.
ï»¿Familiar parameters such as Time, Feedback and Level with an additional function knob. Also on board are Depth and Speed knobs. LED light shows use of additional functions.
True Bypass design minimizes tone loss.
- Variety of delay tones
- Speed, Depth, Feedback, Time and Level knobs
- LED light
- True bypass
The search is over. This is pure tone.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.