- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dunlop DB-01 Dimebag Cry Baby From Hell
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 151011 000000000 151011000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Dunlop DB-01 Dime Cry Baby From Hell is a hot-rodded wah with an extended sweep so you can get more high end with the pedal down or low end with ...Click To Read More About This Product
Arm yourself for rock warfare.
The Dunlop DB-01 Dime Cry Baby From Hell is a hot-rodded wah with an extended sweep so you can get more high end with the pedal down or low end with the pedal up. A 5-way selector on the side lets you choose which frequency you want to play with and also features a kick-in boost. LED indicators inform you of status, even on darkened stages. An extra input on the left lets you go in and out on the same side. Controls include an adjustable volume boost (0 to +17dB). An adjustable Q control modulates frequency breadth and a fine tune knob lets you adjust the toe down sweep range. It sounds badass and with camo graphics, it looks badass.
- Extended sweep for more high end with the pedal down or low end with pedal up
- 5-way selector on the side
- Features a kick-in boost
- LED indicators inform you of status, even on darkened stages
- An extra input on the left lets you go in and out on the same side
- Adjustable volume boost (0 to +17dB)
- Adjustable Q control modulates frequency breadth
- Fine tune knob lets you adjust the toe down sweep range
If you're a bad-ass guitarist, you'll use this pedal. Order yours today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.