- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dunlop John Petrucci Wah Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J32294 000000000 J32294000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The JP95 John Petrucci Cry Baby® Wah is the result of the legendary prog metal shredder’s years-long quest to hone his perfect wah tone. For years, J...Click To Read More About This Product
A Cry Baby way based on the Dream Theater guitarist's own designs.
The JP95 John Petrucci Cry Baby® Wah is the result of the legendary prog metal shredder’s years-long quest to hone his perfect wah tone. For years, John used the Cry Baby Rack Wah system to tweak and fine-tune its numerous parameters until he found the sound that perfectly represents all the expression and intensity he needs. Recently, he and Dream Theater engineer Richard Chycki worked with the Cry Baby design team to replicate and further fine-tune that sound with a single pedal. This is a wah that, as John puts it, “sounds huge and badass like an angry, screaming monster with the ultimate expressive range—it‘s perfect for shaping single notes or manipulating growling, heavy chords.”
Factory set to John’s personal settings, the JP95 features all the internal controls he used to find his Cry Baby voice: Volume to add gain, Q to shape the width of the effect, and a 6-band EQ to shape the tone of the wah sound, from 100Hz to 3.2KHz. Want to fine-tune the sound to your own preference? Just take off the bottom plate and tweak away.
The John Petrucci Cry Baby Wah comes in a sturdy, road-ready housing with custom smoked chrome finish and JP shield logo tread.
- Based on John Petrucci’s Cry Baby Rack Wah settings
- Ultimate tonal control of wah effect
- Volume, Q, and six EQ controls inside the pedal
- Smoked chrome finish and JP shield logo tread
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.