- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
EBS WahOne Bass Wah Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 151473 000000000 151473000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Designed specifically for bass, the EBS WahOne is an extremely versatile wah-wah pedal that can cover classic original to modern wah sounds with warm...Click To Read More About This Product
Wah, envelope filter, or volume pedal--all in one.
Designed specifically for bass, the EBS WahOne is an extremely versatile wah-wah pedal that can cover classic original to modern wah sounds with warmth and depth, It also functions as a volume pedal or envelope filter.
- Wah-wah and Volume pedal in one
- Select wah-wah or envelope filter character
- Equipped with award-winning "tubesim" circuitry
- Extremely wide frequency range
- Reversed pedal action capability
- Nominal Input Level: - 8 or - 20 dBv (active/passive)
- Input Impedance:1 Mohm
- Pedal Modes:
- Wah or Volume
- Filter Frequency Range: 75 ” 3.500 Hz
- Filter Q: min / max
- 4.5 / 16
- Filter Mode: Low or Band Pass
- Dimensions (L x W x H)
- 10.6" x 3.7" x 3.0"
- (270 x 95 x 75 mm)
- 1.8 kg (4 lbs.)
- Power Requirements
- 9 V DC Regulated, 25 mA
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.