- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ebtech 2-Channel Hum Eliminator
- Write a Review
- 150450 000000000 150450000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Ebtech 2-Channel Hum Eliminator is a quick-and-easy way to eliminate AC hum and noise. Insert the Hum Eliminator in the line-level signal path af...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A quick and easy way to eliminate AC hum and noise.
The Ebtech 2-Channel Hum Eliminator is a quick-and-easy way to eliminate AC hum and noise. Insert the Hum Eliminator in the line-level signal path after your preamp and it will break noisy ground loops without degrading your signal. Use it on long unbalanced lines that are especially vulnerable to noise. Many mixers don't have balanced monitor outs and aux sends, but you can make them quiet using Ebtech's Hum Eliminator. Includes 1/4" TRS smart jacks that convert automatically back and forth between balanced and unbalanced lines. Made in the USA.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.