- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Electro-Harmonix 45000 Foot Controller
- Write a Review
- H92858 000000000 H92858000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 45000 Foot Controller makes everything faster and easier by delivering hands free operation of key functions. Choose a new track or loop without ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An advanced foot controller that loops and tracks easily and accurately.
The 45000 Foot Controller makes everything faster and easier by delivering hands free operation of key functions. Choose a new track or loop without missing a beat. Get instant access to up to 100 loops per SDHC card. The Foot Controller receives power from the 45000 and connects to it with a standard mono guitar cable. It's a must have!
The 45000 Foot Controller allows you to use your 45000 remotely, with your feet!
Provides instant access of up to 100 loops per SDHC card
Gives you access to Track Select, Record, Play, Loop Up and Loop Down
Large dual digit display indicates the 45000's current loop number
The Foot Controller obtains all of its power from the 45000 using a standard 1/4" guitar cable
Add this to your arsenal today. Order now.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.