- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Electro-Harmonix 45000 Multi-Track Looping Recorder
- Write a Review
- H92853 000000000 H92853000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Building on EHX's looper legacy, the 45000 combines the familiar controls of a multi-track digital recorder with state-of-the-art features making it ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Quickly create complex, multi-track loops.
Building on EHX's looper legacy, the 45000 combines the familiar controls of a multi-track digital recorder with state-of-the-art features making it possible to create complex multi-track loops quickly and easily. Each loop has four mono tracks and one stereo mixdown track. The 45000 records non-compressed, 44.1kHz/16-bit CD quality audio direct to a removable SDHC card (4 to 32GB). Each card holds up to 100 individual loops accessed with the optional 45000 Foot Controller (sold separately). Loop speed is adjustable over a two octave range, and reverse recording and playback are also possible. For extra convenience, a built-in metronome to a separate Monitor Out and a Headphone Out are also included.
Includes a 4GB card delivering up to 125 minutes of recording time
Import .Wav audio files from PC or Mac
Auxiliary Input mixes MP3 players with the loop output
Stereo mixdown track frees tracks for re-use
Overdub or punch in/out recording
Quantize or non-quantize (free running) modes
MIDI Clock Sync as master or slave
Most user parameters are MIDI controllable
USB port enables backup/restore with PC or MAC
Standard 9.6VDC 200mA power supply included
Overdub your way to a more complex sound, order the 45000 today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.