- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Electro-Harmonix 95000 Performance Loop Laboratory Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- #L01367 000000000 L01367000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Electro Harmonix introduces the 95000 Performance Loop Laboratory, the company’s most advanced looper to date, featuring six mono tracks and one ster...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Get cutting-edge features and a wealth of looping versatility on your board.
Electro Harmonix introduces the 95000 Performance Loop Laboratory, the company’s most advanced looper to date, featuring six mono tracks and one stereo mixdown track per loop. It will record up to 375 minutes and 100 loops with a 16GB Micro SD card. And switching between loops is quick and easy.
The EHX 95000 is housed in a rugged, aluminum, all metal chassis with a control layout that has been optimized for use as both a tabletop and foot-pedal unit. This new design ensures that the player can take maximum advantage of the looper’s powerful performance capabilities.
The 95000 also features a robust I/O including two audio inputs, each capable of handling a microphone (phantom power is included), instrument or unbalanced line input so the unit can readily connect to all sound sources. Left / right outputs, a Monitor out and a Headphone Out are included.
Call or click to order today!
- Import / export .WAV files to MAC or PC via the built-in USB port
- AP Button allows you to set loop BPM
- Quantize or non-quantize (free running) recording modes
- Speed adjust over a 2-octave range
- Overdub or punch in / out recording
- Reverse playback and recording
- Loop progress may be displayed in Bar/Beat format
- Expression pedal control over loop volume
- Left/right outputs, Monitor Out, Headphone Output
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.