- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Electro-Harmonix Deluxe Memory Man 1100-TT Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J33285 000000000 J33285000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
For over 30 years, the Deluxe Memory Man has been the industry bottom line for sweet organic delay and modulation. Prized by serious musicians, the D...Click To Read More About This Product
The ultimate Memory Man with updated features including tap tempo 1100mS, expression control and more.
For over 30 years, the Deluxe Memory Man has been the industry bottom line for sweet organic delay and modulation. Prized by serious musicians, the DMM became the definition of attitude and character that still leads the way to analog perfection.
Electro-Harmonix has now created the ultimate Deluxe Memory Man equipped with Tap Tempo 1100mS, Expression Control and an Effects Loop. Adding Tap Tempo ensures that you will always be in sync with the groove, wherever your performance takes you, while five Tap Divide subdivisions deliver rhythmic variation. The Expression Pedal Input provides real time control over Blend, Rate, Depth, Feedback and Delay. The Effects Loop lets you insert effects into your wet signal without changing your dry signal, making the Deluxe Memory Man 1100-TT the most powerful analog delay ever designed.
- Sound of the Deluxe Memory Man with the addition of Tap Tempo
- Five Tap Tempo subdivisions: dotted eighth, quarter note triplet, eighth note, eighth note triplet and sixteenth note
- Five Expression Modes: Blend, Rate, Depth, Feedback and Delay
- Send and return EFX loop allows effects to be added to only the delayed signal
- Fully adjustable control over Rate and Depth of the modulation
- Input for an External Tap switch
- True Bypass
- 9 Volt power supply provided
- Dimensions in inches: 4.75 (w) x 5.75 (l) x 2.5 (h)
- Dimensions in mm: 146 (w) x 121 (l) x 64 (h)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.