- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Electro-Harmonix Mod 11 Multi-Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L68995 000000000 L68995000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Electro-Harmonix Mod 11 is packed with 11 different modulation effects that range from classic to exotic plus advanced functionality all in a com...Click To Read More About This Product
Travel light with 11 versatile types of effects.
The Electro-Harmonix Mod 11 is packed with 11 different modulation effects that range from classic to exotic plus advanced functionality all in a compact pedal. It gives you access to powerful yet intuitive “hidden” parameters accessible through its Secondary Knob Mode which let you take even greater control over its effects.
The Mod 11’s modulation effects are:
1. TREM – Tremolo modulates your signal’s volume. Selectable modes allow your playing envelope to control modulation rate or depth.
2. HARM– Harmonic tremolo. The signal is split into high and low frequency bands and modulated between the two. Selectable modes allow your playing envelope to control modulation rate or depth.
3. VIBR – Vibrato modulates your instrument’s pitch. Selectable modes allow your playing envelope to control modulation rate or depth.
4. UNI – pays homage to the classic Univibe®. Includes “Chorus” and “Vibrato” modes plus added overdrive
5. CHORUS – Warbling, doubling, chorus effect like the EHX Small Clone. Extra modes include tri-chorus and bass chorus effects
6. ROTARY – Rotary speaker cabinet simulation. Extra functionality includes overdrive plus envelope control over rotation speed
7. FLANGE – Flanging with modes for both additive and subtractive flanger. Multiple LFO shapes, including envelope follower
8. TZF – Through Zero Flanger. A flanger effect that crosses through the “zero point” of the sweep where the modulated delayed signal meets back with the dry signal. Modes for both additive and subtractive flanger, plus barber-pole flanger
9. PHASE – Choose from 4, 6, or 8 stage phaser. Multiple LFO shapes including envelope follower
10. PITCH – Modulated pitch shifter. Select your main pitch shift and modulate around it. Extra functionality includes a dry blend and stepped pitch modes
11. FILT – Modulated filter effects like those on classic analog synths. Low Pass, High Pass and Band Pass. Multiple LFO shapes available including a Q-Tron style envelope follower
The Mod 11’s Momentary Mode lets you seamlessly switch in and out of effects mode for quick accents. It also features Tap Tempo controllable via the built-in footswitch or an external one. The Mod 11 is modulation with warp drive!
Call or click to order today!
- 11 modulation types with multiple modes for each
- Intuitive “hidden” parameters accessible through its Secondary Knob Mode
- Tap Tempo via the built-in footswitch or an external one
- Momentary Mode to switch effects in or out
- EHX 9.6VDC-200mA power supply included
- Compact and rugged
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.