- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Electro-Harmonix Nano LPB-1 Power Booster Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 150092 000000000 150092000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Electro-Harmonix Nano LPB-1 Power Booster is a spot-on reissue of the original LPB-1 circuit that introduced overdrive in 1968. Put this little m...Click To Read More About This Product
Little pedal, big boost!
The Electro-Harmonix Nano LPB-1 Power Booster is a spot-on reissue of the original LPB-1 circuit that introduced overdrive in 1968. Put this little monster in line before any effect to provide boost and definition. Improves the gain and saturation of your amp. The Nano LPB-1 Power Booster gives your sound presence! Housed in a compact, die-cast box with rounded corners to save valuable pedal board space. 9V DC power jack.
Small die-cast case saves valuable pedal board space
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.