- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Electro-Harmonix Operation Overload Overdrive Pedal
- Write a Review
- #J49610 000000000 J49610000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
An advanced, feature laden, stereo overdrive and distortion pedal with a broad range of options and controls. With the Operation Overlord— whether yo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Stereo overdrive you can use with guitar, bass, keyboards and more.
An advanced, feature laden, stereo overdrive and distortion pedal with a broad range of options and controls. With the Operation Overlord— whether you play keyboards, guitar, bass or pretty much any electronic instrument—dialing in great drive sounds is fast and foolproof. Active Treble, Mid and Bass controls, a footswitchable Boost mode and a dry blend deliver superlative sound shaping. It even features two independent channels for use with stereo setups. Whatever your rig, the Overlord is your indispensible ally.
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.