- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ernie Ball Ambient Expression Delay Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J42628 000000000 J42628000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Expression Series Ambient Delay provides 50 to 750 milliseconds of delay time layered with reverb, for everything from slap-back to extended repe...Click To Read More About This Product
Delay and reverb combined in a responsive, easy-to-use expression pedal.
- Ernie Ball Ambient Delay Expression Pedal (Kenny Wayne Shepherd Demo)
- Ernie Ball Ambient Delay Expression Pedal (Dhani Harrison Demo)
- Ernie Ball Expression Ambient Delay and Overdrive Expression Pedals (Pete Thorn Demo)
- Ernie Ball Ambient Delay and Expression Overdrive Expression Pedals (Tim Mahoney Demo)
- Ilan Rubin Demos The Ernie Ball Expression Series Pedals
The Expression Series Ambient Delay provides 50 to 750 milliseconds of delay time layered with reverb, for everything from slap-back to extended repeats. It features settings for delay time and feedback, as well as reverb level, with a foot-sweepable effect level control to integrate anything from subtle textures to ambient soundscapes.
- Delay feedback adjustment
- Delay time adjustment
- Reverb level adjustment
- Foot sweep heel down—original signal (no effect)
- Foot sweep toe down—ambient delay level (maximum effect)
- Mono in/Mono out
- Tap Tempo input (for external tap tempo control; not included)
- 9 V in
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.