- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Level Set Buffer Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K86756 000000000 K86756000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
From single-coil to humbucking pickups the output varies, potentially causing a nightmare when it comes to dialing in your tone with multiple guitars...Click To Read More About This Product
Keep your signal singing in all its intended glory with this easy-to-use buffer.
From single-coil to humbucking pickups the output varies, potentially causing a nightmare when it comes to dialing in your tone with multiple guitars through the same rig. If you’re using one guitar through a complex pedalboard, your signal strength can also suffer due to cable capacitance. Enter the Fender Level Set Buffer, a brilliant buffer pedal that lets you easily swap guitars without negatively affecting your tone. This original design features Level, Hi-Freq and Load controls to adjust the signal, along with a Main Mute footswitch for silent tuning. The tuner output lets your tuner be always on without interrupting your signal path.
Designed by Fender's in-house team of experts, the Level Set Buffer is an all-original circuit. They consulted with a plethora of players while designing this pedal, and the resulting stompbox is packed with stage-ready features.
The chassis is crafted from lightweight, durable anodized aluminum, and the Amp Jewel LED gives your pedalboard the classic Fender look. The LED-backlit knobs show your control settings on a dark stage at a glance. They even made swapping batteries quicker and easier with their exclusive “patent applied for," magnetically latched 9V battery door.
Making life better for guitarists everywhere, the Level Set Buffer is a truly universal pedal that should live on every pedalboard.
Call or click to order today!
- Controls: Output Level, Hi-Freq Trim, Load Toggle (On/Off), Mute Footswitch
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4” Instrument
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4” Instrument, 1 x 1/4” Tuner Output
- Power Requirements: 9-Volt Battery or DC Negative AC Adaptor
- Power Consumption: 14mA
- Input Impedance: 1M ohm
- Output Impedance: 1k ohm
- Material: Anodized Aluminum
- Color: Silver
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.