- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender The Bends Compressor Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- #K83486 000000000 K83486000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Dynamics are a crucial part of playing music. When controlled they bring music to life, but uneven or wild playing can ruin a performance. Fender put...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Get studio-quality compression right from your pedalboard.
Dynamics are a crucial part of playing music. When controlled they bring music to life, but uneven or wild playing can ruin a performance. Fender put its expertise to work creating The Bends Compressor, a studio-quality stompbox that tames wild volume spikes without altering your tone.
Drive and Recovery controls let you dial in the perfect amount of compression to complement your playing style and extend sustain, while the Blend control lets you mix in the dry signal to maintain your natural pick attack. The Amp Jewel LED changes color from white to pink along with your playing to help show when the compression circuit is engaged and how long your signal is affected.
Designed by Fender in-house team of experts, The Bends Compressor is an all-original circuit. Fender consulted with a plethora of players while designing this pedal, and the resulting stompbox is packed with stage-ready features.
The chassis is crafted from lightweight, durable anodized aluminum, and the Amp Jewel LED gives your pedalboard the classic Fender look. The LED-backlit knobs show your control settings on a dark stage at a glance. The designers even made swapping batteries quicker and easier with their exclusive “patent applied for," magnetically latched 9V battery door.
Control your dynamics with The Bends Compressor, the latest sound-sculpting offering from Fender.
Call or click to order today!
- Controls: Drive, Recovery, Blend (Dry/Comp), Output Level, Bypass Footswitch
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4” Instrument
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4” Instrument
- Power Requirements: 9-Volt Battery or DC Negative AC Adaptor
- Power Consumption: 15mA
- Input Impedance: 1M ohm
- Output Impedance: 1k ohm
- Material: Anodized Aluminum
- Color: Black
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.