- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
HeadRush Gigboard Multi-Effects Processor Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L28173 000000000 L28173000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Featuring a finely-tuned quad-core processor and powered by exclusive Eleven HD Expanded DSP software, the HeadRush Gigboard delivers the most versat...Click To Read More About This Product
Get the incredible sounds and usability of HeadRush in a compact platform.
- Introducing HeadRush Gigboard | Small Form BIG SOUND
- Introducing the HeadRush Gigboard
- HeadRush Gigboard | FX Loop
- HeadRush Gigboard | Creating a Rig
- HeadRush Gigboard | Hardware Assign and Scenes
- HeadRush Gigboard | Pro Tools First & Midi Program Changes
- HeadRush Gigboard | External Amp Control
- HeadRush Gigboard | Global Settings
Featuring a finely-tuned quad-core processor and powered by exclusive Eleven HD Expanded DSP software, the HeadRush Gigboard delivers the most versatile, realistic-sounding and responsive amplifier, cabinet, microphone and FX models ever found in a compact, road-ready floorboard guitar FX processor. The 7-inch touch display enables you to touch, swipe and drag-and-drop to instantly create and edit your rigs in an unprecedentedly realistic and intuitive way.
Plus, it features gapless preset changes with reverb and delay tail spillover, a built-in looper with 20 minutes of record time, the ability to load custom impulse response files and exclusive original boutique effects that can’t be found anywhere else. Whether you’re looking for a classic warm vintage amp with natural tube drive, wide ambient stereo delay textures with infinite feedback or the heaviest of heavy djent tone, the HeadRush Gigboard covers it all and everything between.
7-Inch Touch Display
The heart of the HeadRush Gigboard is the 7-inch touch display and a guitarist-centric, ultra-intuitive user interface – literally touch, swipe and drag-and-drop to instantly create and edit rigs with amazing speed and accuracy. The large display also gives clear feedback when performing live, especially when tweaking tones using the footswitches in "Hands-Free Mode." Everything about the HeadRush Gigboard is designed to make it simple, fast and intuitive to jump right in and create amazing sounding rigs in seconds.
Housed in a compact and durable road-ready steel chassis, the HeadRush Gigboard includes many thoughtful features for use on stage, including incredibly bright color, assignable LED strips that show each of the 4 footswitches' status for each rig. You can even drag-and-drop to create set lists (custom orders of rigs) for your gigs. The HeadRush Gigboard is a truly convenient and compact way to bring all of the best classic vintage and modern gear you will ever need to stages near or far, without breaking the bank—or your back.
All the Connections You Need
The HeadRush Gigboard assimilates seamlessly into your current rig with all the connections you need to handle any performance situation. Combining a 1/4-inch guitar input, (2) 1/4-inch TRS outputs switchable between amp or line level, a 1/4-inch output for headphones, 5-Pin MIDI in/out, plus an onboard 1/4-inch FX loop to integrate pedals and outboard gear at any point in the signal chain. The HeadRush Gigboard also features a pair of 1/4-inch inputs to connect an external expression pedal, and a 1/4-inch external amp output that can be used to change between clean and dirty channels or toggle other settings your amplifier. The HeadRush Gigboard unites your existing equipment while opening up a world of new sonic possibilities.
USB Audio and Custom IR Support
The Headrush Gigboard’s USB port functions as a USB audio interface that records and re-amps at stunning 24-bit 96kHz quality, and it also works to provide a simple drag-and-drop way to load and back up rigs and other files to and from your computer. Guitarists can also load in their own custom band logo for the lock screen, as well as further expand their available guitar cabinet sounds by loading custom/3rd-party impulse response files. HeadRush teamed up with Celestion to include an exclusive download right in the box to get you started, but the HeadRush Gigboard also supports all common wave formats (wav, aiff), sample rates (up to 192kHz) and bit depths (up to 32-bit).
Call or click to order today!
- 7" touch display
- Looper with 20 minutes of recording time
- Four footswitch controls with assignable LED strips
- 24-bit 96kHz
- I/O: 1/4" guitar input; two 1/4" TRS outputs; 1/4" headphone output; 5-pin MIDI in/out; 1/4" FX loop for external effects; two 1/4" inputs for external expression pedals
- USB output for direct recording and re-amping
- Supports third-party impulse response files
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.