- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez Tube Screamer TS808DX Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- J05000 000000000 J05000000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
For over 30 years the Ibanez TS808 Tube Screamer has been one of the most popular overdrive pedals in the world. The unmistakable little green stomp ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An overdrive and boost circuit in one convenient pack.
For over 30 years the Ibanez TS808 Tube Screamer has been one of the most popular overdrive pedals in the world. The unmistakable little green stomp box has been a perennial favorite, cherished by rock's most celebrated guitarists for its warm, creamy tone and unequivocal responsiveness. Now Ibanez has expanded the palette of "The Screamer" with the new TS808DX.
Simply put, this new version is two pedals in one: A true TS808 Overdrive, featuring the JRC4558D IC for that signature soft, subtle clipping sound, and a boost circuit, capable of adding up to 26dB at the tap of a switch. The pedal incorporates two individual, true-bypass switches for total independent control, allowing the Overdrive and the Booster to be used separately or in conjunction with each other. Add the Boost for a few extra dB while playing through the Overdrive circuit, or just engage the booster on its own for that little extra lift while playing clean.
A toggle switch allows for the choice of placing the Boost Pre or Post the Overdrive section and a rear panel switch offers the option of 9-volt or 18-volt operation, It's the Screamer you know and love, taken to a whole new level.
True TS808 Circuit
Independent 26dB Boost Circuit
9V/ 18V Operation
Heavy-duty metal switches and casing
Made in Japan
Been looking to add the Tube Screamer to your signal chain? This pedal is a great entry point. Order now!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.