Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
A Pandora that works for guitar AND bass!
The PDX4 delivers a versatile range of tones with numerous realistic modeling effects in addition to standards such as compressor and wah. Pickup modeling transforms the sound of a single-coil pickup into that of a humbucking pickup (or vice versa), a guitar (bass) synth that lets you play synth sounds, an intelligent pitch shifter that automatically harmonizes with your playing, a talk effect that produces the impression that your guitar is speaking, a slow attack effect that creates violin-type swells, a feedback effect that allows feedback playing techniques that are normally possible only at high volumes, a rotary speaker that changes speed in response to your picking or fingering dynamics, a fretless bass effect that simulates the distinctive sound of a fretless bass, and many more are all at your fingertips, ready to spur your creativity.
The PX4D Multi-Effect has 200 programs, including 100 preset programs and 100 user programs.
Like other Pandoras, the PX4D offers an intuitive, knob-based interface and backlit LCD display. The TAP button can be used to set delay times or a rhythm pattern tempo.
A sophisticated phrase trainer can record up to 30 seconds from an external audio source for looped playback, which can then be slowed down without affecting the pitch. While in Phrase Trainer mode, users can record any of the 100 PCM-based, built-in rhythm and bass patterns and their instrument simultaneously, then practice soloing over the recorded phrase. The AUX IN jack lets users play along with external audio sources, and a key transpose function can shift the key of the external audio for versatile rehearsal. An auto chromatic tuner with a mute function is also included.
The Toneworks PX4D can be powered by 4 AAA batteries for up to 10 hours of continuous use, or by an optional AC adapter.
- Built-in, high-quality REMS effects
- 158 effect types from realistic amp sounds to sophisticated effects
- 200 programs: 100 preset and 100 user programmable
- Up to 7 effects simultaneously
- Knob-based interface for quick and intuitive editing
- Phrase Trainer function helps you learn by ear and master difficult passages
- 100 rhythm and bass patterns cover a variety of styles with realistic PCM sound
- AUX IN jack lets you play along with external CD, MD, or MP3 audio sources
- Key Transpose lets you shift the key of an audio source input
- A Bass Canceler function removes the sound of the bass from an external audio source
- Auto chromatic tuner also provides a Mute function for silent tuning
- Semitransparent LCD illuminates the characters in inverse video when backlit
- 2-way power supply lets you use either batteries or a separately sold AC adapter
- Effect Types:
- DYNAMICS & PICKUP: COMP, DYNAEXC, VOX WAH, WAHUP1-2, WAHDWN1-2, SLOWATK, OCTAVE, RING, RINGUP, RINGDWN, AC SIM, HUM>SGL, SGL>HUM, HF TONE, PHASOUT, COMP2, LIMITER, B OD, B DIST, B FUZZ, PREAMP1-2, BALANCE, LOWCUT, FRETLES
- AMP: BTQ CLN, BTQ OD, TWD1X12, TWD4X10, BLK2X12, AC15, AC30, AC30TB, UK BLUES, UK'70S, UK'80S, UK MDN, US HI-G, US MDN, FUZZ, VALVE, VALVE2, CLASSIC, SCOOPED, LA STUD, GOLDPNL, JAZZ, STUDIO, AC100, UK MAJOR, SYNTH
- CABINET: 1X8TWD, 2X10BLK, 4X10TWD, 1X12TWD, 1X12VOX, 2X12BLK, 2X12VOX, 4X12VOX, 4X12CLS, 4X12MDN, 4X12VIN, LA4X10, MDN4X10, MTL4X10, CLS8X10, UK4X12, STU1X15, JAZ1X15, AC2X15, US2X15, UK4X15, LA1X18, COMBI
- MODULATION & FILTER: CHORUS1-2, FLANG1-4, PHASER1-3, U-VIBE1-2, TREM1-3, ATPAN1-2, ROTARY1-3, PITCH1-3, MAJ3UP, MAJ3DWN, MIN3UP, MIN3DWN, PER4TH, PER5TH, MAJ6TH, FEEDBK1-4, FILTER, FILTUP1-2, FILTDN1-2, TALK1-4, RANDOM1-4
- DELAY: SLAP1-5, DELAY1-5, PPDLY1-5, ECHO1-5, MULTI1-5
- REVERB: DRYAIR, WETAIR, ROOM1-2, PLATE1-2, HALL1-2, SPRING1-2
- NOISE REDUCTION
Pandora PX4D Guitar Multi Effects Processor Specifications:
- Guitar input (1/4" jack)
- AUX (mini stereo jack)
- Line/headphone dual-purpose output
- (stereo phone jack)
- Tuner section:
- Detection range: 27.5 Hz-2,093 Hz (A0-C7)
- Calibration: A = 438 Hz-445 Hz
- Rhythm section:
- Power supply:
- 4 AAA alkaline batteries,
- Allows 10 hours of continuous use (backlight OFF),
- Allows 7 hours of continuous use (backlight ON), separately sold AC adapter (DC4.5V)
- Dimensions (W x D x H):
- 2.99" x 4.41" x 1.06"
- 76mm x 112mm x 27mm
- 0.30 lbs./138g (not including batteries)
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.