- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lehle Dual SGoS Amp Switcher Guitar Pedal
- Write a Review
- #150556 000000000 150556000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Lehle Dual SGoS pedal routes the signal via gold-plated relays to outputs A, B or T. Outputs A and B can feed two different amps simultaneously s...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Stereo switcher with gold plated relays and MIDI capability.
The Lehle Dual SGoS pedal routes the signal via gold-plated relays to outputs A, B or T. Outputs A and B can feed two different amps simultaneously since the signal paths are electrically isolated by the Lehle LTHZ high-end transformer - completely eliminating humming loops. In this case, the potentiometers enable you to lower the output signal for A and B separately. Output T can be used for a tuner or a third amplifier. Both inputs can be routed in stereo to Outputs A and B. In addition, the Lehle Dual SGoS also incorporates gold-plated phase-reverse and ground switches.
The Lehle Dual SGoS pedal can be controlled and synchronized with other Lehle SGoS Switchers via MIDI.
- Gold-plated relays & switches
- MIDI send & receive
- Lehle LTHZ transformer
- No hum Loops
- Adjustable gain
Smile when you switch. Call or click today to order.
- Weight: 28 oz (795 g)
- Length: 4"
- Width: 6.1"
- Overall Height: 1.9"
- Voltage: 8-20 V DC
- Max Current: 97 mA
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.