Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Save: $129.99 with this bundle
$1,399.98 if purchased separately
Line 6 Helix LT Multi-Effects Guitar Processor With Backpacktrue true
Rebate OfferValid through 06/30/23
Free Total Guitar Recording Bundle
Buy any qualifying Line 6 product & get Free downloads of the Line 6 Total Guitar Recording Bundle from Line 6
Offer expires 06/30/23Download Rebate Form
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Take an arsenal of tones to the gig easily on your back.
Authentic HX Modeling
Powered by the HX Modeling engine, Helix LT offers greater DSP power than any other multi-effects processor in its class. Tube amplifiers are recreated with authentic sound and feel—each amp component has been captured, measured and matched to the real thing. Mics, cabs and effects are recreated accurately and are designed to sound instantly recognizable if you’ve ever spent time in a studio. Helix LT also lets you load custom impulse responses to personalize your rig setup. With uncompromised Helix sound quality and 123 dB of dynamic range, Helix LT ensures an authentic and responsive playing experience.
The Helix LT processor delivers the advanced user experience similar to the Helix Floor and Helix Rack processors, with a clear and intuitive interface that enables fast tone creation and easy interaction—all with a minimal learning curve and the elimination of complex menu diving. A large color LCD lays out the entire signal chain and provides instant access to amp and effects parameters. Helix LT features the same touch-sensitive footswitches as Helix Floor and Helix Control, allowing you to select an effect block for editing simply by touching it. Color LED rings enable you to know what is assigned to each footswitch at a glance. Helix LT also has four stereo paths per preset, allowing you to design complex routing scenarios for each patch.
Keep Playing While You Tweak
Part of the goal in developing the Helix family of products was to allow guitarists to interact with technology in ways that are more intuitive, making the creation of tones easier. This means you won’t have to stop playing to tweak a knob. With Pedal Edit Mode, you can edit any parameter you like using your foot; just select the block and parameter you want to change and adjust its value using the expression pedal.
Robust I/O Configuration
Featuring a best-in-class I/O complement with extensive routing capabilities, Helix LT provides advanced flexibility for studio and stage applications, and can be easily integrated into any live performance rig or studio setup. L6 Link connectivity enables smooth digital integration with compatible Line 6 products, including StageSource® speakers for an optimized experience when playing live. Exclusive Variax guitar integration provides even more control and creative inspiration, with instant model and tuning recall, effects control and power for Variax guitars.
Easy-to-Use Mac/PC Editor
Like all hardware products in the Helix family, Helix LT presets can be created and edited using Helix Edit software for Mac and PC. The Helix Edit software allows you to drag and drop amps, cabs, and effects to build complex signal chains. Quickly reorganize, rename, edit tones and modify Performance View labels, instantly visualizing every detail of your editing workflow—all right on your computer.
Preset Compatibility With Helix Products
Featuring the same sounds, workflow and editor as the Helix Rack and Helix Floor processors, Helix LT presets are compatible with existing Helix products, including Helix Native plug-in software. This makes Helix LT an excellent option for guitarists who want a streamlined setup for live gigs or touring, or who want a backup for their Helix Floor or Helix Rack processor.
Regular Feature Enhancement
Line 6 is committed to continuing the evolution of the Helix family and responding to the needs of guitarists. Following the path of Helix Floor and Helix Rack, Helix LT customers can expect regular firmware updates that add amp and effect models, features to improve flexibility and workflow, as well as other software improvements.
Helix Backpack is a rugged, go-anywhere custom-designed carrying case made especially for Helix floor processor. The same care and attention to detail that went into Helix’s design is reflected in the backpack. From its luggage-grade construction and closed-cell foam padding to its rugged, molded rubber carrying handles and water-resistant zippers, Helix Backpack will protect your gear for years to come. For the ultimate in convenience, Helix Backpack provides ample room for additional items such as sheet music, cables, small pedals, power supplies, and other accessories.
Helix 3.50 Firmware—What’s New
The Helix 3.50 firmware update for Helix and HX hardware devices and the 3.50 software update for the Helix Native plugin introduces an entirely new IR-based speaker cabinet engine. It includes 20 guitar cabs and four bass cabs with a choice of 12 microphones, and you can change their angle, position, and distance in relation to the cabs. You can even drag the mics around in space for easier and more exact placement when using the HX Edit 3.50 application. Despite their increased power, however, the new cab models only utilize roughly one-third to one-fifth of the DSP as the cabs in version 3.15 and earlier due to the improved Helix Core, freeing up additional DSP for other purposes. There are also five new amp models, seven new effects, a Dual IR block and other improvements.
Guitar Cabs (Single and Dual versions)
• 1x10 US Princess - captured from the 1x10" Fender Princeton Eminence Copperhead
• 1x12 Grammatico - captured from the 1x12" Grammatico LaGrange P12Q
• 1x12 US Deluxe - captured from the 1x12" Fender Deluxe Oxford
• 1x12 Cali EXT - captured from the 1x12" Mesa/Boogie Extension Cab
• 2x12 Blue Bell - captured from the 2x12" Vox AC-30 Fawn Blue
• 2x12 Double C12N - captured from the 2x12" Fender Twin C12N
• 2x12 Jazz Rivet - captured from the 2x12" Roland JC-120
• 2x12 Mail C12Q - captured from the 2x12" Silvertone 1484
• 2x12 Mandarin 30 - captured from the 2x12" Orange PPC212 V30
• 4x10 Tweed P10R - captured from the 4x10" Fender Bassman P10R
• 4x12 Greenback25 - captured from the 4x12" Marshall Basketweave G12 M25
• 4x12 1960A T75 - captured from the 4x12" Marshall 1960A T75
• 4x12 Blackback 30 - captured from the 4x12" Park 75 G12 H30
• 4x12 Brit V30 - captured from the 4x12" Marshall 1960AV V30
• 4x12 Cali V30 - captured from the 4x12" Mesa/Boogie 4FB V30
• 4x12 Mandarin EM - captured from the 4x12" Orange Eminence
• 4x12 MOO)))N T75 - captured from the 4x12" Sunn Cab w/G75T
• 4x12 Uber T75 - captured from the 4x12" Bogner Uberkab T75
• 4x12 Uber V30 - captured from the 4x12" Bogner Uberkab V30
• 4x12 XXL V30 - captured from the 4x12" ENGL XXL V30
Bass Cabs (Single and Dual versions)
• 1x15 Ampeg B-15 - captured from the 1x15" Ampeg B-15
• 2x15 Brute - captured from the 2x15" Mesa/Boogie 2×15 EV
• 4x10 Garden - captured from the 4x10" Eden D410XLT
• 8x10 SVT AV - captured from the 8x10" Ampeg HeritageTM SVT-810AV
• MOO)))N T Nrm - based on the Normal channel of the Sunn Model T
• MOO)))N T Brt - based on the Bright channel of the Sunn Model T
• MOO)))N T Jump - based on the Normal + Bright channels in the Sunn Model T
• PV Vitriol Crnch - based on the Crunch channel of the Peavey Invective
• PV Vitriol Lead - based on the Lead channel of the Peavey Invective
• Pillars OD (Mono, Stereo) - based on the Earthquaker Devices Plumes
• Vital Dist (Mono, Stereo) - based on the Earthquaker Devices Life (distortion)
• Vital Boost (Mono, Stereo) - based on the Earthquaker Devices Life (boost)
• 4-Voice Chorus (Mono, Stereo) - Line 6 Original
• FlexoVibe (Mono, Stereo) - Line 6 Original
• Dynamic Ambience (Mono - Stereo), Line 6 Original
• Boctaver (Mono, Stereo) - based on the Boss OC-2 Octaver
New Features & Performance Enhancements:
• Dual IR Blocks
• Disable Snapshot Control over Parameter Assignment
• Improved Encoder Ballistics
Note: All product names are trademarks of their respective owners and neither Yamaha Guitar Group nor Line 6 are associated or affiliated with them. These trademarks appear solely to identify products whose tones and sounds were studied by Line 6 during sound model development.
- Offers the same award-winning HX Modeling as Helix Floor, Helix Rack and Helix Native
- Uncompromised Helix sound quality with 123dB of dynamic range
- Greater DSP power than any other multi-effects processor in its class
- Robust I/O complement for easy integration and advanced flexibility
- Preset compatibility with existing Helix products
- User-friendly Mac/PC editor enables remote editing and IR management
- Includes Helix Firmware Update 3.15
- Line 6 Design - custom made for Helix
- Luggage-grade construction
- Stowable backpack straps
- Quilted airmesh backing for comfort
- Closed-cell foam padding for maximum protection
- Rugged, molded rubber carrying handles
- Water-resistant zippers
- Ample room for accessories and sheet music
- Includes velcro straps for organizing your cables
Call or click to order today!
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.