- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Line 6 M9 Stompbox Modeler Guitar Multi-Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 620729 000000000 620729000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Line 6 M9 Stompbox Modeler has enough stunning guitar pedal sounds to spark the gear lust in every guitarist-Swirling phasers, tangy choruses, sy...Click To Read More About This Product
Modern and classic stompbox models in a powerful and portable package.
The Line 6 M9 Stompbox Modeler has enough stunning guitar pedal sounds to spark the gear lust in every guitarist-Swirling phasers, tangy choruses, syrupy sweet reverbs, and more. The comprehensive list of available M9 models features all the effects from best-selling Line 6 pedals. Access all the famous sounds from DL4 Delay Modeler, DM4 Distortion Modeler, FM4 Filter Modeler, MM4 Modulation Modeler, Verbzilla, Echo Pro, and more.
M9 Stompbox Modeler is set up like three FX units. Each effects unit can have two stomps at the ready, and any three effects can play simultaneously. Use one effect at a time, arrange effects in tried-and-true combinations, or create your own original blends.
Use the Line 6 M9 Stompbox Modeler to create 6 different stompbox arrangements, or pedal board "scenes"-one for your metal band, one for your punk band, one for your Top 40 gig-you get the picture. No more tearing up Velcro just to switch out one or two pedals. Plus, the Line 6 M9 pedal features MIDI in/out, for you to back up your scenes to your computer or control the unit with a MIDI controller.
Inspired by the simplicity of classic stompboxes, the Line 6 M9 guitar effects pedal is incredibly easy to use. Tweak your tones on the fly using the dedicated knobs and easy-to-read LCD window. Just turn the knobs and you're done-no menus, no saving, no hassles-and your tweaks remain, even after you power down.
Complete with a full-featured, 28-second looper, Line 6 M9 Stompbox Modeler allows for extended in-the-moment looping. It has all the necessary looper controls with dedicated footswitches to make looping easy: Record, Record/Overdub, Play/Stop, Play Once, Undo/Redo, Half Speed and Reverse (The looper can be used simultaneously with the three FX Units.).
The Line 6 M9 multi effect pedal features plenty of ins and outs. 1/4 in. mono/stereo inputs and outputs (with True Analog Bypass or DSP Bypass) let you put M9 Stompbox Modeler before, after, or between your other pedals. Connect expression pedals to the two 1/4 in. expression pedal jacks to morph smoothly between tones. MIDI in/out, which is perfect for backing up your "scenes", also makes the Line 6 effects pedal compatible with many popular MIDI control systems.
The Line 6 M9 guitar pedal is built tank-tough with all-metal construction. From the chassis to the footswitches, M9 withstands constant stomping. Together with its built-in chromatic tuner, the Line 6 M9 Stompbox Modeler's generations of sonic treasures and brain-dead-simple design will prove indispensable-not to mention highly addictive.
Check the Line 6 website for software updates that increase the power of your M9 Stompbox Modeler
- 100+ stompbox effects, three simultaneous with three more at the ready
- Create up to 24 pedal board scenes; Scenes back up to your computer via MIDI in/out
- 28-second looper with dedicated footswitches
- Universal Tap Tempo syncs all time-based FX
- MIDI control system compatibility
- True analog bypass or DSP bypass
- Built-in chromatic tuner
- Plenty of ins and outs; 1/4" mono/stereo inputs and outputs; Two 1/4" expression pedal jacks; MIDI in and out
- Heavy-duty metal chassis and footswitches
Choose from over 100 effects in this all-encompassing multi-effects pedal.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.