Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT 6 AM - 6 PM PT
SUN 6 AM - 5 PM PT
Line 6 POD Go Wireless Guitar Multi-Effects Processor Blacktrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Line 6 POD Go Wireless Guitar Multi-Effects Processor Black
- Free Shipping
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Ditch the cable and travel easy with an arsenal of tones and features.
The Line 6 POD Go Wireless guitar processor offers musicians a simple yet powerful solution for crafting and controlling their tone. Its ultralightweight, compact design and built-in Relay wireless technology provide complete freedom of movement, enabling you to roam the stage or studio freely. The intuitive interface, featuring a color 4.3" LCD screen, rugged footswitches and expression pedal, gives you hands-free control over a multitude of professional-quality amps, cabs and effects.
Cut the Cord and Move Freely
Experience the liberating power of wireless with the POD Go Wireless' built-in Relay wireless receiver and included transmitter. Eliminate cable creep, jack noise and tangles so you can move about unrestricted and play wherever inspiration strikes.
A Treasure Trove of Legendary Tones
POD Go Wireless provides a vast range of amp, cab and effect models to craft your perfect tone. It includes emulations of vintage classics like the Black-panel, Plexi Lead and Treadplate, as well as the ability to load third-party IRs. Sophisticated features such as Snapshots make it simple to access different tones for each section of a song. Snapshots enable you to create up to four variations within a single preset and seamlessly transition between them without experiencing the audio dropouts and disruption of delay and reverb trails that normally occur when switching between DSP-intensive presets.
Record and Re-amp With Ease
The high-quality 4x4 audio-interface allows you to record directly to your computer via USB. Re-amping tracks is straightforward, enhanced by the ability to load third-party IRs. POD Go Wireless brings a professional level of power and flexibility to your recording setup.
Intuitive Hands-Free Control
POD Go Wireless features an intuitive plug-and-play interface for fast setup and editing. The color LCD screen, rugged footswitches and expression pedal provide hands-free control over parameters and effects in real time. Create and store presets with ease using features like Snapshots to seamlessly switch between different tones without dropout.
- Best-in-class performance Including HX amp and effects models
- Simple interface with 4.3" (11cm) color LCD for fast and easy tone creation
- Portable, compact, and lightweight design
- Relay G10TII transmitter included
- Color footswitch LEDs indicate type and status of assigned function
- Load third-party cabinet impulse responses (IRs) for unlimited cabinet options
- Snapshots let you seamlessly switch between tones without audio dropouts
- Free POD Go Edit app for easy preset editing and backup
- Stereo effects loop and TRS expression pedal/dual footswitch input
- 4-in/4-out 24bit/96kHz audio interface for recording and re-amping
- Optional POD Go Shoulder Bag (sold separately)
For a lightweight, portable and features packed pedal. Call or click to order today.
Also Available In These Cost-Saving Bundles
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.