Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
null Blacktrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Ditch the cable and travel easy with an arsenal of tones and features.
POD Go Wireless enables a simple and intuitive workflow. Choose, edit, and control sounds using the color LCD screen, five push encoders, eight rugged footswitches, and a cast-aluminum multi-function expression pedal—and add two external footswitches or a second expression pedal for even more real-time control. All the essential audio connections are at your fingertips, too, including balanced stereo outputs, a duplicate amp out that can be tapped before the Cab/IR, a stereo effects loop, a headphone jack, and even a USB port for accessing the 4-in/4-out audio interface with re-amping.
POD Go Wireless boasts an arsenal of professional-quality amp, cab, and effect models drawn from the acclaimed HX family of effects processors—including classic amps like the Black-panel, Plexi Lead, and Treadplate—as well as supporting third-party impulse response (IR) loading. What is more, sophisticated features such as Snapshots enable you to easily access all the tones you’ll need to cover every section of every song. With POD Go Wireless, you won’t just take the stage—you’ll own it.
Experience the joys of wireless technology with a built-in Relay wireless receiver and included G10TII transmitter, and never worry about cable creep, jack noise, or untimely tangles ever again. Move without restrictions and play where the vibe is right. You’re better untethered.
Remarkably light, compact, and portable, the POD Go Wireless guitar processor fits easily into a gig bag—or the optional POD Go Shoulder Bag—making it the perfect on-the-road companion for weekend tours, fly dates, and those last-minute rehearsals. Leave the bulky pedalboards at home and know you’re covered with a treasure trove of classic amps, cabs, and effects; and a rugged foot controller for wah, volume, and real-time parameter control—everything you’ll need to rock the gig like a pro.
Step On It
With its streamlined plug-and-play Interface, POD Go Wireless gets you up and playing in no time. And editing, storing, and creating presets has never been easier thanks to features like Snapshots, which enables you to create up to four variations within a single preset and seamlessly transition between them without experiencing the audio dropouts and disruption of delay and reverb trails that normally occur when switching between DSP-intensive presets.
Let POD Go Wireless bring your recording game to a new level, with a pro-quality onboard 4x4 24bit/96kHz audio interface for recording direct to your computer via USB. Re-amping tracks is also a breeze, enhanced by the ability to load third-party speaker cabinet IRs.
POD Go Wireless firmware 1.3 (October 5, 2021)
Mandarin Rocker - Based on the dirty channel of the Orange Rockerverb 100 MKIII
Ratatouille Dist (mono, stereo) - Based on the 1984 ProCo RAT
Retro Reel (mono, stereo) - Line 6 Original effect that simulates analog tape playback
Euclidean Delay (mono, stereo) - Line 6 Original delay based on Euclidean algorithms
Dynamic Hall (mono, stereo) - Line 6 Original hall reverb
Hot Springs (mono, stereo) - Line 6 Original spring reverb
There are also new features and updates, such as:
User Model Defaults - Save any amp, cab, or effect block's user settings as the default
Customizable Stomp Switches - Add custom labels for easier identification when controlling multiple blocks or parameters
Snapshot Naming - Name and color code your Snapshots
External Footswitch Enhancements - Queue banks or increment/decrement presets or Snapshots
Volume Knob Assignments - Additional output routing options are provided
- Best-in-class performance Including HX amp and effects models
- Simple interface with 4.3" (11cm) color LCD for fast and easy tone creation
- Portable, compact, and lightweight design
- Relay G10TII transmitter included
- Color footswitch LEDs indicate type and status of assigned function
- Load third-party cabinet impulse responses (IRs) for unlimited cabinet options
- Snapshots let you seamlessly switch between tones without audio dropouts
- Free POD Go Edit app for easy preset editing and backup
- Stereo effects loop and TRS expression pedal/dual footswitch input
- 4-in/4-out 24bit/96kHz audio interface for recording and re-amping
- Optional POD Go Shoulder Bag (sold separately)
For a lightweight, portable and features packed pedal. Call or click to order today.
Also Available In These Cost-Saving Bundles
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.