- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Line 6 POD HD Pro X Guitar Multi-Effects Processor
- Write a Review
- J01280 000000000 J01280000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
POD HD Pro X gives you more power than ever to define your sound. It's the ultimate tone palette, whether you want to re-create classics or go somewh...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A plethora of tone-shaping options in one convenient proccessor.
POD HD Pro X gives you more power than ever to define your sound. It's the ultimate tone palette, whether you want to re-create classics or go somewhere new. And thanks to HD technology, POD HD Pro X provides the depth, character and touch nuance to inspire your creativity. So if you're thinking of adding a rackmountable multi-effects processor to your studio, check out POD HD Pro X.
World-Class HD Amps
From vintage classics to modern powerhouses, each HD amp delivers incredible sonic depth, character and touch nuance to inspire your playing-and that's just the beginning. Customize the tone and dynamic response of each HD amp with an extensive set of deep parameters including Sag, Bias, Bias Excursion, Hum and more.
100+ Studio and Stomp Effects
POD HD Pro X gives you over 100 studio and boutique stomp effects, so you can take your sound in any direction. Emulate classic signal chains with distortions, delays, mods, filters, reverbs and more, or discover entirely new sounds by mixing and matching up to eight simultaneous effects. For hands-free control over preset switching, effects, volume and looper functions, simply connect a Line 6 FBV Shortboard MkII foot controller to your POD HD Pro X.
More Processing Power, More Creativity
With unparalleled flexibility and more processing power than anything in its class, POD HD Pro X is built for tone creation. To start, it features dynamic DSP, so you have the freedom to stack the effects you want wherever you want them. And compared to its predecessor, POD HD Pro X lets you add even more effects to your signal chain. You can also mix and match HD amps, cabinets, mics and effects in virtually endless combinations. With 512 presets, you've got plenty of options for recalling your tones.
Sculpt Sounds With Dual Signal Paths
Legendary guitar tones are often created with more than one signal path. POD HD Pro X lets you create these complex, rich tones without the setup headaches of traditional dual-amp rigs. You can route your guitar through two completely independent paths-each with its own HD amp and effects chain, of course-or process two signals at once using the 1/4" guitar, 1/4" auxiliary, XLR mic, stereo line, S/PDIF or AES/EBU inputs. So whether you want to configure elaborate signal chains for more traditional stereo amp setups, or create unique soundscapes, you've picked the right tool.
Flexible I/O for Recording with Any DAW
POD HD Pro X provides all the connections you need for studio, stage and anywhere in between. You can plug in a mic to record vocals or acoustic instruments, track with your favorite HD amps, use the stereo FX loop to connect stompboxes and outboard effects, and much more. Connect to your computer via USB for studio-quality recording with your favorite DAW software-or tap into POD HD Pro X Edit, the free editor/librarian software that makes it easy to tweak and organize all your tones.
Centerpiece of Your Guitar Rig
It doesn't matter if you use a guitar amp, go straight to the PA or take advantage of a next-gen full-range guitar rig-POD HD Pro X is the ideal centerpiece for any guitar setup. It's got a full complement of I/O, so you can incorporate virtually any combination of vintage and modern equipment into your rig-and it gets even better when you use POD HD Pro X with other Line 6 gear.
Connect a James Tyler Variax Guitar and DT Amp or StageSource Speaker (all sold separately) to form a Line 6 dream rig-the only system that can instantly become virtually any rig. With a single POD HD Pro X preset change, you can recall up to 512 totally different rigs-with changes to preamp type, power amp configuration, guitar type, polyphonic alt-tuning, effects chain and more.
With StageSource L2m (sold separately), you've got a cutting-edge, full-range, flat-response guitar system that delivers consistent tone at any volume-from studio to rehearsal, to the gig.
- Extensive collection of award-winning HD amps for authentic tone and feel
- 100+ studio and stomp effects - use up to eight simultaneously
- Selectable speaker cabinets and mics
- Unparalleled flexibility to craft your tones: Dual signal paths, multiple routing options, dynamic DSP with more power for amps and effects
- Stereo FX loop can be inserted anywhere in the signal chain
- Comprehensive I/O includes USB 2.0, MIDI, S/PDIF, AES/EBU, balanced XLR outputs, 1/4 in. dry out, integrated mic preamp and more
- Guitar input with variable impedance
- L6 LINK connection for integrating and controlling DT-series amplifiers and StageSource-series loudspeakers
- VDI connection for integrating and controlling James Tyler Variax guitars
- 8 set lists containing 64 presets
- 512 user-writable preset locations
- Integrated 48-second looper
- Built-in chromatic tuner
- Professional-grade construction
- Downloadable POD HD Pro X software editor/patch librarian
Take your guitar to all new heights and sonic areas with the POD HD Pro X. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.