- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Line 6 POD X3 Guitar Multi Effect Processor
- Write a Review
- Product 150374
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
POD X3 multi-effects processor will inspire and amaze you with the most complete collection of POD-quality guitar amp, cab, stompbox and studio effec...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Get inspired all over again, like the day you got your first guitar.
POD X3 multi-effects processor will inspire and amaze you with the most complete collection of POD-quality guitar amp, cab, stompbox and studio effect models ever. The Line 6 Pod X3 arsenal of rare vintage treasures, modern boutiques, and perennial classics the offers nearly unlimited creative possibilities. Create your own tones or instantly play through any of the 200 professionally dialed-in presets.
For those in search of greater tonal possibilities, POD X3 effects pedal gives you more power than ever before to create entirely new sounds. Split your guitar signal and play it through two guitar amp and effect signal chains at once. Add bass or vocals using the bass amp and high-end mic preamp models now included in the POD X3. You can even plug in two instruments at once, each with its own independent tone processing. Whatever your music calls for, the POD X3 pedal has the power and flexibility to deliver.
POD X3 includes all of the inputs and outputs you need to practice, perform and record. Use the 1/4" instrument input for guitar or bass and the XLR microphone input for vocals and more. During practice, use the stereo headphones outputs to keep the noise down. For performances, plug in front of your amp or directly into the sound system. When you're ready to record, use the stereo balanced line outputs or digital S/PDIF output for traditional recording. Or use the new USB 2.0 connection for pro-level multi-channel computer recording.
Whether you choose to recreate the sounds of the past or turn tradition on its ear, the Line 6 POD X3 comes fully-loaded with most inspiring collection of POD-quality amps and effects to let your sound break free.
Features & Benefits
POD X3 guitar pedal offers a whole new level of control over your guitar tone.
Plug straight into any one of the 78 ear-shattering guitar amp models for pure, unadulterated guitar tone.
Combine amp and cab models with the mouth-watering collection of 98 stompbox and studio effect models to build out your rig.
Take your sound to the next level by blasting your guitar through two guitar rigs at once to create a massive wall of sound that even guitar heroes of the past would respect.
Or plug POD X3 in front of your favorite stack or combo to pile on up to nine simultaneous effects, including vintage overdrive, scorching distortion, beefy fuzz, endless delay, lush reverb, ethereal chorus, irreverent flanger, wah-wah to name just a handful.
Whether miking up an acoustic or plugging in an acoustic-electric guitar, POD X3 will showcase the natural warmth and beauty of your instrument.
Warm up your acoustics with the high-end tube mic preamp and compressor models to bring out the natural tone of your acoustic six or twelve string.
Apply a touch of color with a full palette of reverbs, choruses, delays, EQs, and other essential effects.
Whether you seek stadium rock, a Motown groove, or modern grind, look no further than POD X3.
Dial in classic bass tone using the 28 incredible bass amp and 22 bass cab models.
Bring a direct sound to life by using the modeled mic preamps and high-end compressors instead of traditional bass amps and cabs.
Add a combination of the 98 stompbox or studio effects to tweak your bass tone to perfection for practice, performance, or recording.
POD X3 includes an XLR input for your microphone and an amazing set of effects for your vocals.
Six studio-grade vintage and modern microphone preamp models are included capture the natural warmth and richness of your vocals.
Smooth out your sound with studio grade compressors, EQ's, gates and de-essers.
The comprehensive collection of studio-quality post effect models at your disposal include rich reverbs, vibey delays, lush choruses and more.
POD X3 is the ultimate sonic toolbox for the creative songwriter.
With its massive set of models for guitar, bass, and vocals, POD X3 pedal will elevate your creative sketches to polished works of art.
When inspiration strikes, record your guitar and vocals all at the same time to capture the magic of the first take.
Harness the Power and Flexibility of POD X3
POD X3 fits right in with whatever computer recording solution you use.
With USB 2.0, POD X3 can send processed and unprocessed signals to your recording software, so you can always change your tone and fix it in the mix.
POD X3 can record 2 fully-processed instruments at once.
Split your guitar signal and record each virtual rig on separate stereo tracks to create rich, layered sounds.
With on-board, real-time processing, the Line 6 POD X3 takes the load off of your computer and eliminates annoying latency.
Use the S/PDIF digital output to plug into ProTools systems and other pro-level audio interfaces to add legendary POD tone to your recordings.
Play in front of an amp
Use POD X3 as the ultimate pedal board with your favorite combo or stack.
With 98 stompbox and studio effect models, you have more freedom over your tone than even the largest, heaviest pedal board could ever offer.
Stomp - Fuzz, Distortion, Overdrive, and more.
Mod - Chorus, Flanger, Tremolo, Rotary, Phaser and more
Delay - More than one of each type of delay: Analog, Digital, Tape and a mix of specialty echoes you won't find anywhere else.
Reverb ” More than one of each type of reverb: Room, Hall, Chamber, Plate and Spring models.
Miscellaneous ” Compressors, Gate, 4 Band Semi-Parametric EQ, Synth and Filters, Wah and many more.
Use up to 9 effects simultaneously to build the sound you're looking for.
Create rich blends of two entirely different effect chains to create a screaming wall of sound.
Plug into the PA
Plug the POD X3 guitar pedal directly into the PA system for bullet-proof live sound that rocks.
Leave your back-breaking mountain of gear at home, and make set up and tear down easier than ever.
Take the guess work out of getting a great live sound every time.
Use the XLR outputs to plug directly into the mixing board without a direct box.
Reasons to Upgrade from POD XT
POD X3 delivers a ton of new features to inspire your music and simplify the creative process more than ever.
POD X3 effect pedal comes fully-loaded with the most comprehensive set of POD amps, cabs, and effects models ever. Includes models of 98 guitar amps, 24 guitar cabs, 98 effects, 28 bass amps, 22 bass cabs, and 6 vocal preamps.
Split your guitar signal and run it through two amps or two guitar rigs at the same time to create entirely new sounds that will blow your audience away.
The new, enlarged display shows a complete end-to-end signal chain for each tone at a glance. Change amp or effect settings on a single page for quick and easy editing.
Add studio-quality POD tone to your acoustic guitar, bass guitar, vocals--or any other instrument you mic up--for incredible recordings and live performances.
Use the XLR input or _" instrument input to play or record two instruments simultaneously”each with its own independent tone processing.
Use the USB 2.0 connection for professional multi-track channel recording with your favorite computer recording software. Simultaneously send a dry unprocessed signal and wet processed stereo signal for each instrument/input to your computer for convenient and flexible computer recording options.
Use the S/PDIF digital output to record digitally into Pro Tools and integrate smoothly with other audio interfaces.
2007 Line 6, Inc. Line 6, POD, Gearbox, A.I.R. ToneDirect, FBV, FBV4, and FBV Shortboard are trademarks of Line 6, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Inputs & Outputs
- 1/4" Instrument Input
- XLR Microphone Input (w/ Trim Adjust)
- USB 2.0 for Computer Recording & Tone Editing
- S/PDIF Stereo Digital Audio Output
- Stereo 1/4" TRS Balanced Line Outputs
- 1/4" Stereo Headphones Out
- FBV Connector for optional Pedal Controller
- Expansive Backlit LCD Display
- 8 Chrome "Amp Control" Knobs: Drive, Bass, Mid, Treble, Presence, Reverb, Tone Volume, Master Volume
- Tap Tempo/Tuner Button
- 5 Stompbox On/Off Buttons: Amp, Stomp, Mod, Delay, Verb
- Dedicated "Dual Tone" Control Button
- 5 Context-Sensitive Parameter Edit Knobs
- Dedicated Input/Output Configuration Buttons
- Amp, Cab & Effect Models
- Massive model set for Guitar, Bass & Vocals
- 78 Guitar Amp Models
- 24 Guitar Cab Models
- 98 Stompbox and Studio Effects
- 28 Bass Amp Models
- 22 Bass Cab Models
- 6 Vocal Preamp Models
- A.I.R. II cab/mic modeling with 4 mic options each
- Additional Features & Benefits
- Send Guitar through 2 Complete Amp/Effect Signal Chains Simultaneously
- Independent Tone Processing for 1/4" and XLR Inputs
- USB 2.0 Multi-Channel Digital Computer Recording (Stereo Wet/Dry Per Input)
- Studio-quality 24-bit A/D and D/A Converters and 32-bit floating point processing
- Up to 9 Simultaneous Effects Per Signal Chain, with Pre & Post Amp Routing
- Tap Tempo Control for Time-Based Effects
- Precision Chromatic Tuner, with Audio Mute & Bypass Options
- USB 2.0 Cable Included
- External Power Adapter Included
- Guitar Amplifier Models based on*:
- 1. "Wide panel" Fender Deluxe Reverb
- 2. Fender Bassman
- 3. Fender Deluxe Reverb
- 4. Vox AC-30
- 5. Marshall Super Lead
- 6. Marshall Super Lead ("jumped" channels)
- 7. Roland JC-120
- 8. Marshall JCM-800
- 9. Soldano SLO-100
- 10. Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier
- 11. Marshall 1974X (18W Reissue)
- 12. Orange AD30TC
- 13. L6 Treadplate
- 14. L6 Chemical X
- 15. L6 Insane
- 16. L6 Piezacoustic 2
- 17. L6 Spinal Puppet
- 18. L6 Tube Instrument Preamp
- 19. Bogner Uberschall
- 20. Cornford mk50h
- 21. Diezel VH4-Lead
- 22. Diezel Herbert
- 23. ENGL Powerball
- 24. Marshall Silver Jubilee
- 25. Marshall JCM-900-Clean
- 26. Marshall JCM-900-Dist
- 27. Marshall JCM-2000
- 28. Mesa/Boogie Triple Rectifier
- 29. Peavey 5150 II
- 30. Bogner Ecstasy
- 31. Diezel VH4-Crunch
- 32. Fender Vibroverb
- 33. Fender Dual Showman Head
- 34. Marshall JMP-1
- 35. Vox AC-15
- 36. Mesa/Boogie Mark IIc+
- 37. Fender Bassman Head
- 38. Gretsch 6156
- 39. Fender Mini Twin Reverb
- 40. Gibson GA-18 Explorer
- 41. Marshall Super Bass
- 42. Marshall Major
- 43. Silvertone Twin Twelve
- 44. Supro Thunderbolt
- 45 . Vox Fawn Non-Top Boost AC30
- 46. Dumble Clean
- 47. Soldano SP88
- 48. Marshall JCM 2000
- 49. Marshall Super Lead Variac
- 50. Matchless DC-30
- 51. Blackface Fender Twin Reverb
- 52. Marshall "Block Logo" JTM-45 head
- 53. Matchless Chieftain
- 54. Supro S6616
- 55. Fender Tweed Champ
- 56. Hiwatt DR-103
- 57. L6 Big Bottom
- 58. L6 Fuzz
- 59. L6 Octone
- 60. L6 Smash
- 61. L6 Sparkle Clean
- 62. L6 Throttle
- 63. L6 Clean
- 64. L6 Mood
- 65. L6 Agro
- 66. L6 Class A
- 67. L6 Variax Acoustic
- 68. L6 JTS 45
- 69. L6 Lunatic
- 70. L6 Bayou
- 71. L6 Crunch
- 72. L6 Purge
- 73. L6 Sparkle
- 74. L6 Super Clean
- 75. L6 SuperSpark
- 76. L6 Twang
- 77. L6 Chunk Chunk
- Bass Amplifier Models based on*:
- 1. Ampeg SVT
- 2. Ampeg B-15A
- 3. Eden Traveler WT-300
- 4. Fender Bassman head
- 5. Gallien Kruger 800RB
- 6. Hiwatt DR-103
- 7. Hiwatt 200DR
- 8. Fender Dual Showman
- 9. Fender Bassman Combo
- 10. Mesa/Boogie Bass 400+
- 11. Polytone Minibrute
- 12. Sunn Coliseum
- 13. SWR SM-500
- 14. Versatone Pan-O-Flex
- 15. Vox AC-100
- 16. Marshall Major
- 17. Marshall Plexi Super Bass
- 18. Acoustic 360
- 19. Aguilar DB750
- 20. Alembic F-2B
- 21. L6 Tube Bass Preamp
- 22. L6 Classic Jazz
- 23. L6 Brit Invader
- 24. L6 Super Thor
- 25. L6 Frankenstein
- 26. L6 Ebony Lux
- 27. L6 Doppelganger
- 28. L6 Sub Dub
- Stompbox and Studio Effect Models Based on*:
- 1. Teletronics LA-2A
- 2. EP-1 Tube Echoplex
- 3. Electro-Harmonix Deluxe Memory Man
- 4. Uni-Vibe
- 5. MXR Phase 90
- 6. Fender Deluxe Reverb Tremolo
- 7. Leslie 145
- 8. Arbiter Fuzz Face
- 9. Ibanez Tube Screamer
- 10. Big Muff Pi
- 11. ProCo Rat
- 12. Maestro Bass Brassmaster
- 13. Sans Amp Bass Driver
- 14. Arbiter Cry Baby
- 15. L6 Vetta Comp
- 16. L6 Sub Octaves
- 17. L6 Slap Plate Reverb
- 18. L6 Male De-Esser
- 19. L6 Female De-Esser
- 20. L6 Vetta Wah
- 21. L6 Digital Delay
- 22. L6 Six band semi-parametric EQ
- 23. L6 Flanger
- 24. L6 Sine Chorus
- 25. L6 Noise Gate
- 26. L6 Standard Spring Reverb
- 27. L6 Brite Room Reverb
- 28. L6 Medium Hall Reverb
- 29. L6 Cavernous Reverb
- 30. L6 Bender pitch effect
- 31. Boss CS-1 Compressor (treble switch)
- 32. Tycobrahe Octavia
- 33. Binson EchoRec
- 34. Maestro EP-3 Echoplex
- 35. Boss DM2 Analog Delay
- 36. Roland RE-101 Space Echo
- 37. Square CE-1 Chorus
- 38. A/DA Flanger
- 39. Boss CS-1 Compressor
- 40. MXR Dyna Comp
- 41. Vox V847 Wah
- 42. Custom Vox V847 Wah
- 43. Colorsound Wah-Fuzz
- 44. Maestro Boomerang Wah
- 45. Cry Baby Super - Jen Electronics
- 46. RMC Real McCoy 1 Wah
- 47. Mu-Tron III Down
- 48. Moog and ARP style synth filters
- 49. Moog Lead
- 50. ARP Solina / Elka Strings
- 51. Boss Metal Zone MT-2
- 52. Chandler Tube Driver
- 53. Fender Vibratone
- 54. L6 Sweep Echo
- 55. L6 Reverse Delay
- 56. L6 Stereo Delay
- 57. L6 Ping Pong Delay
- 58. L6 Small Room
- 59. L6 Lux Spring
- 60. L6 Auto Swell
- 61. L6 Auto Pan
- 62. L6 Large Hall
- 63. L6 Vintage Plate
- 64. 64 Mu-Tron III
- 65. 1960 Vox AC15 Tremolo
- 66. L6 Tiled Room
- 67. L6 Rich Chamber
- 68. L6 Large Plate
- 69. Boss CE-1 Chorus Ensemble
- 70. L6 King Spring
- 71. L6 Dark Hall
- 72. L6 Chamber
- 73. Boss Metal Zone
- 74. L6 Vetta Juice
- 75. L6 Boost & EQ
- 76. L6 Clean Sweep
- 77. L6 Seizmik Synth
- 78. L6 Double Bass
- 79. L6 Buzz Wave
- 80. L6 Rez Synth
- 81. L6 Saturn 5 Ring Mod
- 82. L6 Synth FX
- 83. L6 Synth Harmony
- 84. L6 Squarge Chorus
- 85. L6 Expo Chorus
- 86. L6 Random Chorus
- 87. L6 Square Flange
- 88. L6 Expo Flange
- 89. L6 Lumpy Phase
- 90. L6 Hi-Talk
- 91. L6 Sweeper
- 92. L6 POD Purple X
- 93. L6 Random Sample and Hold
- 94. L6 Tape Eater
- 95. L6 Warble-matic
- 96. L6 Low Rez Delay
- 97. L6 Phaze Eko
- 98. L6 Bubble Eko
- Vintage and Modern Preamp Models based on*:
- 1. API - 512c with API 550b EQ
- 2. Neve 1073
- 3. Avalon Vt737
- 4. Requisite Y7
- 5. L6 Solid State Console
- 6. L6 Lo-Fi
- * All product names used above are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with Line 6. These trademarks of other manufacturers are used solely to identify the products of those manufacturers whose tones and sounds were studied during Line 6's sound model development.