- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
LR Baggs Align Chorus Acoustic Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L52223 000000000 L52223000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
In the same way a choir enhances the foundation of a melody, the LR Baggs Align Chorus complements your acoustic guitar rather than placing the effec...Click To Read More About This Product
Add lush chorus to your acoustic sound that doesn't drown out your guitar's voice.
In the same way a choir enhances the foundation of a melody, the LR Baggs Align Chorus complements your acoustic guitar rather than placing the effect in the limelight. With the purity of LR Baggs’ circuitry and the effect in side chain, the Chorus adds fullness behind your guitar without any signal degradation.
The Align Chorus was designed with simple and intuitive controls that help you dial in a pleasing effect quickly and easily. A unique Size control blends two chorus voicings that interact with one another as you turn the knob. It’s essentially like adding more instruments as you increase the size. Additionally, a Tone control shapes only the affected signal, enabling you to dial in the perfect balance for your instrument.
Call or click to order today!
- Chorus control blends chorus signal with unaffected signal
- Size blends between two chorus voicings
- Tone sweeps a wide range of warmth, radiance, and everywhere in between
- 9V battery, or 9V DC powering options
- Engage footswitch for affected signal or true bypass
- Volume level control
- 1/4" output
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.