- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
LR Baggs Align Delay Acoustic Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L52224 000000000 L52224000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Tailored specifically for acoustic instruments, the LR Baggs Align Delay brings a classic effect to acoustic musicians by optimizing the signal for h...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Add lush delay to your sound without losing your acoustic tone.
Tailored specifically for acoustic instruments, the LR Baggs Align Delay brings a classic effect to acoustic musicians by optimizing the signal for high-fidelity instruments. By expanding the range of your sonic profile while underlining your primary acoustic sound, the Delay augments both rhythm and melody for a larger dimensional sound and feel. We’ve combined the most desirable qualities of both analog and digital circuitry to create the best possible sound with the convenient features of a modern platform. The Tap button sets your desired tempo or the Tap Tempo input can be used with an external time control device. The Tone control only effects the repeats, ranging from warm and analog-like to clear, digital-like echo—for a versatile effect that can be tailored to fit any musical context.
Call or click to order today!
- Delay control blends delayed signal with unaffected signal
- Repeats controls the total number of repeats
- Time sets the time between the original and repeated signal
- Division sets delay to dotted eighth note of current tempo
- Tap manually sets the delay tempo
- Tap Tempo Input allows for the connection of an external tap tempo footswitch
- Tone sweeps a wide range of warmth, clarity, and everywhere in between
- 9V battery, or 9V DC powering options
- Engage footswitch for affected signal or true bypass
- 1/4" output
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.