- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
LR Baggs Align Session Acoustic Saturation/Compressor/EQ Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- #L10459 000000000 L10459000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Acoustic Pedal Suite Crafted for the Acoustic PlayerCreated specifically for acoustic musicians, the LR Baggs Align Series integrates studio processi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Infuse your live acoustic sound with some studio magic.
Acoustic Pedal Suite Crafted for the Acoustic Player
Created specifically for acoustic musicians, the LR Baggs Align Series integrates studio processing tools, a high-fidelity preamplifier with foundational tone-shaping EQ, the company's proprietary acoustic reverb, and the most pristine, all-discrete active DI. This highly versatile pedal series expands your tonal palette with a vast range of control that’s uniquely tailored to complement and enrich the voice of your acoustic instruments.
Acoustic Pedal featuring Saturation and Compression EQ
Inspired by the LR Baggs Handcrafted Video Sessions and the company's experience in some of Nashville’s great studios, the Align Session brings the company's signature studio sound to your live rig. Session circuitry enhances your acoustic pickup and imparts the rich sonic character that you’d expect from an experienced audio engineer using some of the world’s finest studio gear. The engineers captured this studio magic and put it into a compact, easy-to-use acoustic pedal that will transform your live sound.
Often used by studio engineers in post-production, saturation adds warmth, dimension, and pleasing harmonics while smoothing the signal for an enhanced mix. The Session’s proprietary saturation is voiced specifically for the acoustic guitar and transports studio analog warmth and inspiring playability to the stage.
Unlike standard compression that can squash the entire range of your signal, the Session’s Comp EQ features 3 narrowly focused bands of compression that tame common problematic frequencies and uncover the voice of your guitar. The low, mid, and high frequency compressors are essentially “touch-sensitive” EQs that respond in real-time to your dynamics. The harder you strum, the more they compress and vice versa.
- Analog Saturation enhances warmth and harmonic content
- Compression / EQ smoothes out common problem frequencies
- Adjustable gain for both passive and active pickups
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.