- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Markbass MB Mini Dist Compact Bass Distortion Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H88909 000000000 H88909000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The MB Mini series of pedals from Markbass is made to the same high quality level as their standard effect line, but uses an ultra-compact, lightweig...Click To Read More About This Product
A mini pedal with maximum distortion.
The MB Mini series of pedals from Markbass is made to the same high quality level as their standard effect line, but uses an ultra-compact, lightweight chassis. Smaller than other stompboxes, these incredible-sounding pedals will fit onto even the most crowded pedal boards, and the 9-12V power requirement means you can use them with any standard power supply. Based on the Markbass Bass Tube Marker, the MB Mini Dist offers many improvements as well as two tone controls to customize your grit.
The MB Mini Dist supplies natural amp-like distortion, ranging from sweet overdrive to wild distortion tones. It has very dynamic, touch-sensitive response, a large output range and a wide range of tonal nuances thanks to the two tone controls. Its versatility makes it useful for any musical style.
MB Mini Dist offers first-rate professional features and exceptional sound quality in an ultra-compact, lightweight chassis, smaller and lighter than other stompboxes. Its standard 9-12V voltage allows you to power it with most common pedal board power supplies.
Like all Markbass pedals, the MB Mini Dist features "true bypass": that means that when the distortion is "off", your signal goes directly from the input jack to the output jack without any degradation of audio quality.
The MB Mini Dist features high-quality components for the best sound quality, and is 100% Made in Italy.
Add it to your chain today.
- Input: mono 1„4" jack
- Input impedance: 1.5 Mohm /6 Vpp
- Drive: +60 dB (maximum gain)
- Tone 1: Tone Control from 200 Hz to 2.5 kHz
- Tone 2: from 0 to - 20dB at 800 Hz
- Dimensions (w/h/d): 3.23" x 1.5" x 4.92"
- Weight: 0.57lb. / 260 gr
- Power requirements: +9/+12VDC
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.