- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Meris Hedra Pitch Shifter Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L71651 000000000 L71651000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Plug in to Meris Hedra to expand your melody palette and unfold your landscape. Three voices, in rhythm combine with your original voice to create an...Click To Read More About This Product
This multi-function, multi-voice pitch shifter is a one-pedal soundscape machine.
Plug in to Meris Hedra to expand your melody palette and unfold your landscape. Three voices, in rhythm combine with your original voice to create angelic harmonies. Each voice can be delayed and fed back in four intricate matrices for either predictable or unpredictable results. Explore endless creative avenues with pitch corrective locking and glide modes, either smooth or hard stepped. Add sonic unease and texture by micro tuning each voice.
Selectable Pitch Correction Types to ReVoice your Melodies in RealTime
Individual Controls for Pitch and Time Offset for each Voice (3 Voices Total)
Micro Tune control creates gentle chorus-like detuning, classic studio fattening, and extreme warping
Chromatic or Key Driven Harmony with selectable scale types
4 Delay Configurations with unique Feedback Routing (520 mS max delay time)
Unique keyboard pontrol putting a live quartet under your fingertips
Glide mode slides between pitches at the speed you choose
Choice to sweep through intervals smoothly or hard step for dramatic pitch effects
Switchable Half Speed and Auto Swell for advanced textures
Digitally controlled Analog mix control
Stereo input and output
Switchable input / output headroom level for Guitar or Synth / Line level
Expression pedal control over all parameters simultaneously
Presets available via external 4-Preset switch or MIDI
MIDI in/out over TRS via the EXP jack
External Tap Tempo over TRS
MIDI beat clock synchronization
Call or click to order today!
- Premium quality 24 bit A/D and D/A
- 32-bit floating point DSP hardware
- Premium low-noise analog signal path throughout
- Digitally controlled analog dry path for wet/dry mix
- Analog Devices JFET input circuitry
- Selectable true bypass (Relay) or analog buffered bypass
- Durable transparent coated brushed aluminum
- Current draw: <150 mA
- Designed and built in Los Angeles, Calif.
- Dimensions: 4.25″ x 4.5″ x 2″
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.