- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Meris Ottobit Jr. Bitcrusher Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L71656 000000000 L71656000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
To call the Meris Ottobit Jr. a bitcrusher would be an insult. The triggered stutter and pitch/filter/crush sequencers take you to side-scrolling, co...Click To Read More About This Product
Deliver classic video-game sounds right from your pedalboard.
To call the Meris Ottobit Jr. a bitcrusher would be an insult. The triggered stutter and pitch/filter/crush sequencers take you to side-scrolling, coin-collecting maze worlds. It also features a resonant low pass that competes with the best analog synths.
Variable Sample Rate and Bit Crushing
Vintage Synth inspired Low-Pass Filter
Triggered Stutter Effects
Sequencer module for Pitch, Filter or Decimation pattern sequencing
Tap Tempo for Sequencer and Stutter
Stereo input and output
Switchable input/output headroom level for Guitar, Synthesizer or Line levels
Expression pedal control over all parameters simultaneously
Presets available via external 4-Preset switch or MIDI
MIDI in/out over TRS via the EXP jack
Remote Tap Tempo Switch capable via the EXP jack
Call or click to order today!
- Premium-quality, 24-bit A/D and D/A
- 32-bit floating point DSP hardware
- Premium, low-noise analog signal path throughout
- Analog Devices JFET input circuitry
- Selectable true bypass (Relay) or analog buffered bypass
- Designed and built in Los Angeles, California U.S.A.
- Current draw: < 150 mA
- Dimensions: 4.25″ x 4.5″ x 2″
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.