- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Meris Polymoon Modulated Delay Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L71654 000000000 L71654000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Tidal soundscapes and super-modulated repeat trails will lead to new inspiration with every note you play. Guitar, synthesizer or any instrument will...Click To Read More About This Product
Do much more than just delay with this versatile stomp.
Tidal soundscapes and super-modulated repeat trails will lead to new inspiration with every note you play. Guitar, synthesizer or any instrument will take on new shapes and forms with the Meris Polymoon’s massive algorithmic flow.
1200mS real time selectable multiple-tap delay line
Massive multi LFO modulation controls
6 custom tuned LFOs with adjustable waveforms for subtle to aggressive pitch shifting effects
Adjustable Tilt EQ filter in delay feedback
Tempo syncable stereo Barberpole Phaser
Multimode stereo Dynamic Flanger w/ feedback
Unique feedback topology
Dimension control for smearing reflections
Selectable quarter or dotted eighth note Tap Tempo
Digitally controlled analog mix control
Stereo input and output
Switchable input output headroom level for guitar, synthesizer or line levels
Expression pedal control over all parameters simultaneously
Presets available via external 4-Preset switch or MIDI
MIDI in/out over TRS via the EXP jack
External tap tempo over TRS
MIDI beat clock synchronization
Call or click to order today!
- Premium-quality 24 bit A/D and D/A
- 32 Bit floating point DSP hardware
- Premium, low-noise analog signal path throughout
- Digitally controlled analog dry path for wet/dry mix
- Analog Devices JFET input circuitry
- Selectable true bypass (relay) or analog buffered bypass
- Durable white powder coat with fine iridescent flake
- Current draw: < 150 mA
- Designed and built in Los Angeles, California U.S.A.
- Dimensions: 4.25″ x 4.5″ x 2″
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.