Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Milkman Sound F-Stop Reverb and Tremolo Effects Pedaltrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Milkman Sound F-Stop Reverb and Tremolo Effects Pedal
Frequently bought together
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Harness two classic effects in one high-quality stomp.
The F-Stop has been designed to bring classic tube amplifier effects into a small package that runs off of a 9VDC pedal power supply. Internally, the F-Stop has 18v of headroom so it can live as comfortably at the end of your signal chain as it does at the beginning. The spring portion of the pedal is digital, but the guitar signal path and tremolo circuit is 100% analog.
The sound of bias tremolo and spring reverb is unmistakable, and the F-Stop uses modern electronics to achieve an authentic recreation of these effects with similar circuit topography as found in tube amplifiers.
Call or click to order today!
F-Stop Reverb and Tremolo Effects Pedal Specifications:
- Power requirement: 9VDC @100mA
- Rear trim pot for tremolo output level
- Independent switching of reverb and tremolo effects
- Dimensions: 5" x 3" x 2.25"
- Weight: 1 lb.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.