- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Milkman Sound F-Stop Reverb and Tremolo Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L54765 000000000 L54765000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Milkman Sound F-Stop brings two effects found in vintage American tube amplifiers into one pedal. The combination of a tube driven spring reverb ...Click To Read More About This Product
Harness two classic effects in one high-quality stomp.
The Milkman Sound F-Stop brings two effects found in vintage American tube amplifiers into one pedal. The combination of a tube driven spring reverb with pulsating "bias" tremolo was first introduced in the early 1960s and has become a standard sound for guitar players and other instrumentalists ever since.
The F-Stop has been designed to bring classic tube amplifier effects into a small package that runs off of a 9VDC pedal power supply. Internally, the F-Stop has 18v of headroom so it can live as comfortably at the end of your signal chain as it does at the beginning. The spring portion of the pedal is digital, but the guitar signal path and tremolo circuit is 100% analog.
The sound of bias tremolo and spring reverb is unmistakable, and the F-Stop uses modern electronics to achieve an authentic recreation of these effects with similar circuit topography as found in tube amplifiers.
Call or click to order today!
- Power requirement: 9VDC @100mA
- Rear trim pot for tremolo output level
- Independent switching of reverb and tremolo effects
- Dimensions: 5" x 3" x 2.25"
- Weight: 1 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.