- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Morley ABC Selector Combiner Switch
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 150561 000000000 150561000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Morley ABC Switch enables you to route one guitar to three amps OR route three guitars to one amp. Then, combine or select any combination of inp...Click To Read More About This Product
A simple, versatile router.
The Morley ABC Switch enables you to route one guitar to three amps OR route three guitars to one amp. Then, combine or select any combination of inputs and outputs. True Bypass circuit design prevents signal loss or tone change and passive design requires no power. One 9V battery or optional 9V adapter required for LED indication only. LEDs show you which amp(s) and/or guitar(s) are on or off. Cold-rolled steel enclosure decked out in royal blue. Two-year warranty.
Morley Guitar Pedals contain innovative designs, clever features, bullet-proof construction and are hand assembled in the U.S.A.
For the utmost in guitar/amp configurability you need the ABC. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.