- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Morley Steve Vai Bad Horsie Wah Pedal
- 150790 000000000 150790000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Morley Steve Vai Bad Horsie Wah Pedal is set to Steve's precise specs and equipped with Morley's superior electro-optical circuitry to handle the...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The wah of a lifetime.
The Morley Steve Vai Bad Horsie Wah Pedal is set to Steve's precise specs and equipped with Morley's superior electro-optical circuitry to handle the heavy wah. This effects pedal is switchless for easy use. You just step on the pedal to engage wah and step off to bypass. Special buffer circuitry prevents signal loading, gives you superior wah tone, and drives long cables. LED indicator and easy-access battery compartment. Morley gives you a 2-year warranty with your Bad Horsie.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.