- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
MXR Custom Audio Electronics MC-402 Boost/Overdrive Pedal
- Write a Review
- 151126 000000000 151126000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
MXR joined forces with Custom Audio Electronics founder Bob Bradshaw to bring you the MC-402 Boost/Overdrive Pedal. Cleans up nicely when you roll ba...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Simple dynamic overdrive and an independent clean boost circuit in one pedal.
MXR joined forces with Custom Audio Electronics founder Bob Bradshaw to bring you the MC-402 Boost/Overdrive Pedal. Cleans up nicely when you roll back your guitar volume, making it extremely responsive to picking dynamics without thinning your tone. The warm sounding classic overdrive adds sustain and punch. High-quality components provide quiet operation and trouble-free interaction with other pedals on your board.
Custom Audio Electronics has made limited quantities of pedals for select clientele since 1980 and has now teamed up with MXR to bring these pedals to the masses.
Coming from 2 names that have shaped the tones of the world's greatest guitarists, you know it's gonna be good. Order now!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.