- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
MXR Six Band EQ Pedal
- Write a Review
- #J52010 000000000 J52010000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The MXR Six Band EQ has been upgraded with noise-reduction circuitry, true bypass switching, brighter LEDs for increased visibility, and a lightweigh...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Refine your sound with this road-ready six-band EQ.
The MXR Six Band EQ has been upgraded with noise-reduction circuitry, true bypass switching, brighter LEDs for increased visibility, and a lightweight aluminum housing. It covers all the essential guitar frequencies, with each slider ready to deliver +/-18dB of cut or boost for incredible control over your sound. The Six Band EQ can create scooped-mid rhythm tones with massive low end, add natural sounding warmth to a quacky acoustic pickup, eliminate onstage feed-back, and much more. You can also use the Six Band EQ in the effects loop of your amp for a huge, sculptable lead boost.
- Cut or boost six different frequencies up to ±12dB
- LEDs provide high visibility, even in direct sunlight
- Low noise floor
- True bypass switching
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.