- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
MXR Sub Octave Bass Fuzz Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J52009 000000000 J52009000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The MXR Sub Octave Bass Fuzz dishes out thunderous low end with earth-shaking fuzz. To create this sonic behemoth, MXR’s engineers combined the Growl...Click To Read More About This Product
Explore the depths of low-end tone-shaping and fuzz effects.
The MXR Sub Octave Bass Fuzz dishes out thunderous low end with earth-shaking fuzz. To create this sonic behemoth, MXR’s engineers combined the Growl section of the Bass Octave Deluxe with a long-forgotten fuzz circuit. With three separate output level controls for the fuzz, sub octave, and dry signals, you can create your own recipe of subterranean tones without sacrificing any of your instrument’s natural sound. Further versatility comes in the form of the fuzz section’s tone controls and two switchable voices—warm and compressed or bright and aggressive—along with the Mid Level control, which allows you to give your dry signal some more punch in the midrange.
- Combines two switchable fuzz flavors with a growling sub octave signal
- Separate Dry volume control ensures clean low end retention
- Bass and Treble controls allow you to fine-tune your fuzz signal
- Mid Level control allows you to boost your clean midrange to cut through the mix
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.