- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Old Blood Noise Endeavors Procession Reverb Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L53303 000000000 L53303000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Out of the hazy, sand-blown distance, something comes forth. Moving slowly, moving softly, it is seen and just as quickly lost. It echoes in the open...Click To Read More About This Product
Add some otherworldly ambiance to your sound.
Out of the hazy, sand-blown distance, something comes forth. Moving slowly, moving softly, it is seen and just as quickly lost. It echoes in the open air, a voice on the wind. It’s a Procession — a cavalcade making its way through the deserts of a distant planet. The sounds of another world. Or something along those lines.
Which is where the Old Blood Noise Endeavors Procession reverb comes in. Its what we would use to create a science-fiction soundtrack. A strange mix of haunting reverb and three modulation settings, the Procession aims at inspiring something new, something fringe and something risky.
The Procession's simple controls run the gamut of reverb soundscapes ranging from simple reverb to complex sci-fi filtery echo weirdness. The Mix and Reverb knobs control the mix of dry/wet signal and the decay of the reverb, respectively. The Speed and Depth knobs correspond with the selected modulation mode: Flange, Filter or Tremolo.
The Procession has two footswitches. The Bypass switch is your standard on/off True Bypass switch. The Hold switch is a momentary footswitch that when pressed, will lock in whatever note is being played through the reverb effect. This will sustain as long as the Hold switch is pressed. If the Mix control is set less than 100% wet, you can continue to play over the sustaining reverb signal.
The Procession now features an expression out jack and clickless switching. The output level can be tweaked via an internal trimpot for boost, slight drop, or unity gain.
The art of the Procession is thanks to ever-talented Garrett Young.
Call or click to order today!
- Power requirement: 9VDC - 2.1mm negative center pin adapter
- 60 mA draw
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.