- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bass Soul Food Overdrive Effects Pedal
Condition 1 - Mint
- J19622 004000000 J19622004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Bass Soul Food Overdrive Effects Pedal provides natural overdrive and clean boost for the tone conscious player to enhance the original sound of ...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Make your bass warmer, grittier, fuzzier or whatever tone you're looking for without losing your original tone.
The Bass Soul Food Overdrive Effects Pedal provides natural overdrive and clean boost for the tone conscious player to enhance the original sound of an instrument and amp while retaining their essential character.
Its gain stage, treble control and signal path are optimized for bass guitar and guitarists wanting extended low frequency response. An adjustable clean blend assures an articulate, full tone while boosted power rails deliver extended headroom.
EHX Founder and President, Mike Matthews, stated: "Our Soul Food put ˜Klon-like' transparent overdrive into the hands of players at an unprecedented price point. Now we want to bring that to bass guitarists and guitar players who want more low-end definition. The Bass Soul Food delivers a wide range of overdrive and clean boost sounds, and has plenty of volume to assert your place in the mix. It will give your tone a lift in all the right places!"
Selectable true or buffered bypass modes and a switchable -10dB pad for active instruments complete the package. Bass Soul Food runs on a 9V battery and ships with a EHX9.6DC-200 power supply.
- Natural overdrive/clean boost sounds great on bass and guitar
- Adjustable clean blend for articulate, full tone
- Boosted power rails for extra definition and headroom
- Selectable true or buffered bypass
- Switchable -10dB pad
- Ships with an EHX9.6DC-200 power supply
- Dimensions (WxLxH): 2.75" x 4.5" x 2.1", 70 mm x 115 mm x 54 mm
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.