Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Line 6 Helix Multi-Effects Guitar Pedaltrue true
Rebate OfferValid through 06/30/23
Free Total Guitar Recording Bundle
Buy any qualifying Line 6 product & get Free downloads of the Line 6 Total Guitar Recording Bundle from Line 6
Offer expires 06/30/23Download Rebate Form
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Free gift with purchaseHelix Backpack
Line 6 Helix Multi-Effects Guitar Pedal
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
The tools to quickly recreate the sound in your head at your feet.
Real tone that feels and sounds like your analog gear
When it comes down to authentic sound and feel, Helix represents a giant leap forward for guitar technology. The dual-DSP engine provides massive power to accurately recreate the dynamic feel of tube amplifiers, not just their sonic fingerprint. Each stage of an amp’s circuit has been measured and matched back to the original, so that each model reacts and interacts just like the real thing. This level of dynamic circuit detail extends into areas like power supply ripple, individual tube sag, and control over B+ voltages. Once these elements are captured, you get classic bloom and gooey compression on some amps, and a powerful gut punch on others. Helix also lets you load custom impulse responses, allowing you to personalize your rig setup.
So intuitive, you'll already know how to use it
Massive power traditionally comes with a steep learning curve, but Helix challenges that way of thinking. Touch-sensitive footswitches allow you to select an effect block for editing simply by touching it. In combination, the large 6.2 inch 800x480-pixel LCD display all but eliminates menu-diving and provides the same level of control you would expect from an external editor. Colored LED rings and customizable scribble strips complete the user interface, letting you know what each footswitch is doing at a glance. When it comes to creating tones, Helix is as fast as you are.
Part of the goal in developing Helix was to allow guitarists to interact with technology in ways that are more intuitive, making the creation of tones easier. This means that - for the very first time - you won’t have to stop playing to tweak a knob. With Pedal Edit Mode, you can edit any parameter you like using your foot: simply select the block that you want to tweak, and its parameters spill out onto the footswitches. Select a parameter, and tweak the value using the expression pedal.
Giving you the ability to touch a footswitch and quickly tweak parameters or easily assign or learn controllers, Helix is the fastest tone creator of its kind on the planet. But that’s only part of the story—it’s also the most flexible. Helix has four stereo paths per preset, allowing you to design complex routing scenarios for each patch. Creating variations on wet and dry routing schemes is as easy as loading a template or tweaking the joystick, and using the onboard effects models in conjunction with the four freely-assignable effects loops means that the tonal possibilities are truly huge.
Control of your entire rig–Integrate and control internal and external devices
As the most advanced guitar processor ever made, Helix can become the nerve center for your entire guitar rig. Easily integrate traditional effects pedals and other hardware into your environment, creating a seamless hybrid rig that incorporates the best of what software and hardware have to offer.
Helix has the most flexible audio routing ever seen on a guitar processor, thanks to its dynamically allocated DSP. Use the four effects loops to connect four separate pedal chains, or split them up and use them as freely-assignable inputs and outputs. In combination with four stereo paths, this means that you can process multiple instruments at once, send wet and dry signals to different places, and create large integrated systems that take advantage of both digital and analog I/O at the same time.
When you need to incorporate external devices via MIDI, Helix offers more flexibility than any multi-effects. In addition to powerful real time MIDI control, Helix can send up to six separate commands at patch recall that aren’t assigned to a footswitch, which means you can change a patch on a synth, start a sequencer, and turn up a fader on an external mixer, all with one press of a footswitch. Add three expression pedals, CV/Expression out, and external amp switching, and Helix can be the command center for any size rig.
Helix 3.50 Firmware – What’s New
The Helix 3.50 firmware update for Helix and HX hardware devices and the 3.50 software update for the Helix Native plugin introduces an entirely new IR-based speaker cabinet engine. It includes 20 guitar cabs and four bass cabs with a choice of 12 microphones, and you can change their angle, position, and distance in relation to the cabs. You can even drag the mics around in space for easier and more exact placement when using the HX Edit 3.50 application. Despite their increased power, however, the new cab models only utilize roughly one-third to one-fifth of the DSP as the cabs in version 3.15 and earlier due to the improved Helix Core, freeing up additional DSP for other purposes. There are also five new amp models, seven new effects, a Dual IR block and other improvements.
Guitar Cabs (Single and Dual versions)
• 1x10 US Princess - captured from the 1x10" Fender Princeton Eminence Copperhead
• 1x12 Grammatico - captured from the 1x12" Grammatico LaGrange P12Q
• 1x12 US Deluxe - captured from the 1x12" Fender Deluxe Oxford
• 1x12 Cali EXT - captured from the 1x12" Mesa/Boogie Extension Cab
• 2x12 Blue Bell - captured from the 2x12" Vox AC-30 Fawn Blue
• 2x12 Double C12N - captured from the 2x12" Fender Twin C12N
• 2x12 Jazz Rivet - captured from the 2x12" Roland JC-120
• 2x12 Mail C12Q - captured from the 2x12" Silvertone 1484
• 2x12 Mandarin 30 - captured from the 2x12" Orange PPC212 V30
• 4x10 Tweed P10R - captured from the 4x10" Fender Bassman P10R
• 4x12 Greenback25 - captured from the 4x12" Marshall Basketweave G12 M25
• 4x12 1960A T75 - captured from the 4x12" Marshall 1960A T75
• 4x12 Blackback 30 - captured from the 4x12" Park 75 G12 H30
• 4x12 Brit V30 - captured from the 4x12" Marshall 1960AV V30
• 4x12 Cali V30 - captured from the 4x12" Mesa/Boogie 4FB V30
• 4x12 Mandarin EM - captured from the 4x12" Orange Eminence
• 4x12 MOO)))N T75 - captured from the 4x12" Sunn Cab w/G75T
• 4x12 Uber T75 - captured from the 4x12" Bogner Uberkab T75
• 4x12 Uber V30 - captured from the 4x12" Bogner Uberkab V30
• 4x12 XXL V30 - captured from the 4x12" ENGL XXL V30
Bass Cabs (Single and Dual versions)
• 1x15 Ampeg B-15 - captured from the 1x15" Ampeg B-15
• 2x15 Brute - captured from the 2x15" Mesa/Boogie 2×15 EV
• 4x10 Garden - captured from the 4x10" Eden D410XLT
• 8x10 SVT AV - captured from the 8x10" Ampeg HeritageTM SVT-810AV
• MOO)))N T Nrm - based on the Normal channel of the Sunn Model T
• MOO)))N T Brt - based on the Bright channel of the Sunn Model T
• MOO)))N T Jump - based on the Normal + Bright channels in the Sunn Model T
• PV Vitriol Crnch - based on the Crunch channel of the Peavey Invective
• PV Vitriol Lead - based on the Lead channel of the Peavey Invective
• Pillars OD (Mono, Stereo) - based on the Earthquaker Devices Plumes
• Vital Dist (Mono, Stereo) - based on the Earthquaker Devices Life (distortion)
• Vital Boost (Mono, Stereo) - based on the Earthquaker Devices Life (boost)
• 4-Voice Chorus (Mono, Stereo) - Line 6 Original
• FlexoVibe (Mono, Stereo) - Line 6 Original
• Dynamic Ambience (Mono - Stereo), Line 6 Original
• Boctaver (Mono, Stereo) - based on the Boss OC-2 Octaver
New Features & Performance Enhancements:
• Dual IR Blocks
• Disable Snapshot Control over Parameter Assignment
• Improved Encoder Ballistics
Note: All product names are trademarks of their respective owners and neither Yamaha Guitar Group nor Line 6 are associated or affiliated with them. These trademarks appear solely to identify products whose tones and sounds were studied by Line 6 during sound model development.
- Dual DSP-powered HX modeling engine with four discrete stereo signal paths, more than 200 amps, cabs, mics and effects
- Imports 3rd-party 1024/2048 cab IR (impulse responses)
- 12 capacitive-sensing footswitches and customizable scribble strips—touch to edit, hold to assign, press to engage
- Hands-free Pedal Edit mode lays out effect parameters across switches and expression pedal
- Near-instant footswitch and controller assignment
- Up to three expression pedals, CV/Expression out, external amp switching and deep MIDI control
- Extensive I/O for seamless integration with your entire rig—10 inputs 12 outputs (including four fx loops), plus 8-in/8-out USB audio interface
- AES/EBU, SPDIF and VDI interfaces
- Industry-leading 123dB of dynamic range on the guitar input, for tremendous depth and ultra-low noise
- Tour-grade construction
- Includes Helix Firmware Updated 3.15
Add to your pedal board with a click or call today!
Also Available In These Cost-Saving Bundles
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.